Pongo and Perdita/Judy Hopps Friendship Missions

I decided to try a new approach that hasn’t been done on the forums before. Friendship Missions for hero concepts. Each friendship has 8 missions in total, they all tell a story between the two heroes. I’ll show off the friendship missions for concepts I already made as well as the bonus dialogues for Friend Levels 12-15.

Starting with Pongo and Perdita and Judy Hopps friendship missions.

images

Mission A) 101 Rabbits

Pongo and Perdita meet Judy’s parents.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps

1st update: Judy invites Pongo and Perdita to visit her family, outside the City. They gladly accept.

2nd update: Pongo isn’t surprised when some of Judy’s younger siblings climb all over him.

101 Rabbits is now level 2!

3rd update: Bonnie and Stu are a little skeptical about Judy’s new friends. But Judy assures them they’re nice.

4th update: Perdita feels a little overwhelmed when some of Judy’s younger siblings ask to play with her.

101 Rabbits is now level 3!

5th update: After dinner, the two dalmatians step outside for a moment. Bonnie and Stu follow, seeing how Judy’s new friends are quiet.

6th update: It turns out the parents have a lot in common! Bonnie and Stu don’t have trouble taking care of big groups of children.

101 Rabbits is now level 4!

7th update: Judy eventually finds them outside on the back porch and sees them having a good time.

Final update: Pongo and Perdita thank Judy for inviting them. While the family is similar to their’s, the love is the same.

101 Rabbits is now level 5!

Mission B) Puppy Home

Judy helps Pongo and Perdita find a home for them and their puppies in the City.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Anger

1st update: Since arriving in the City. Pongo and Perdita have been in need to find a place to settle in. They ask Judy to help, find a place in the City.

2nd update: Judy knows a lot of places in the City. What about that house near the waterfalls? Perdita feels it’s too dangerous for the puppies.

Puppy Home is now level 2!

3rd update: Pongo suggests the guest house near Elsa’s ice palace. But the floor is too slippery.

4th update: Next, they check out a house in the meadows. Rolly eats one of the biscuits and grows enormous, accidentally destroying the house.

Puppy Home is now level 3!

5th update: After Felix fixes the house, the trio checks out a tower. Only to find the entrance at the very top!

6th update: Finally, they check out a house near the dog park, Judy asks for their approval.

Puppy Home is now level 4!

7th update: Pongo and Perdita decided that it’s perfect for the puppies and is big enough or them all.

Final update: After some paperwork and renovating, Pongo and Perdita are now settled in. They thank Judy for helping them feel at home.

Puppy Home is now level 5!

Mission C) Puppy Sitters

Judy and Nick puppysit the Dalmatian puppies.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Elsa

1st update: Judy and Nick invite Pongo and Perdita on their afternoon patrol, but the Pongos decline. They have to stay with the puppies until Rodger and Anita come back.

2nd update: Nick has never met the puppies before, so he and Judy decide to puppysit. Perdita warns them that they can be a handful, but they still accept.

Puppy Sitters is now level 2!

3rd update: When Nick and Judy arrive at the Dalmatian residence, they’re immediately greeted by the puppies by licks and nuzzles.

4th update: The puppies seem to be interested in Nick and Judy. Pongo wonders if they got it covered.

Puppy Sitters is now level 3!

5th update: That is until some puppies decide to sneak off into the Park.

6th update: Judy and Nick notice some are missing and decide to go look for them. Turns out they only made it as far as the Park Fountain.

Puppy Sitters is now level 4!

7th update: Later that evening Judy and Nick are watching Thunderbolt with the puppies and Pongo and Perdita.

Final update: A few minutes later Rodger and Anita return home. Pongo and Perdita apologize for some of the puppies’ behavior, but Judy was happy to help, even Nick had a great time with them.

Puppy Sitter is now level 5!

Mission D) Police Dalmatians

Pongo and Perdita decide to try out as police dogs for the ZPD.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Jessie, Miguel Rivera

1st update: Pongo and Perdita hear the City PD is looking for recruits. The two come into the bullpen after Cheif Bogo’s morning meeting, saying they want to sign up to protect the City from creeps and villains.

2nd update: Cheif Bogo appreciates their dedication but isn’t sure where to go with training four-legged animals.

Police Dalmatians is now level 2!

3rd update: Judy overhears this and decides to show the dalmatians the ropes. Bogo accepts this.

4th update: The next morning, Judy sets up a police dog training course. Pongo and Perdita make it through with ease.

Police Dalmatians is now level 3!

5th update: The next task was to patrol, things start smoothly for Pongo and Perdita. Judy feels they got potential.

6th update: But before they could head back to the station, the trio sees the Park covered with creepy crawlies!

Police Dogs is now level 4!

7th update: Pongo and Perdita sniff out the bugs and find them all in a trail, leading them to Oogie Boogie.

Final update: It turns out, Oogie Boogie ripped a seam when fighting creeps, they tell him to take it easy next time. With their patrol done, Judy is pleased to tell them that they’re now her trainees and can even work as a duo!

Police Dalmatians is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 12

Perdita: I still don’t understand why we have to let some villains like Oogie Boogie roam free. He’s a danger to the public.

Judy: I hear you. But we all have to work together if we’re ever gonna return home. And he’s good at defeating them.

Pongo: Well you got me there, I once saw him scare off a horde just by grinning some glowing bugs.

Mission E) Puppy Rescue

Judy teams up with Pongo and Perdita to save Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, and Spot from creeps.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Jessie, Anger

1st update: The puppies are left alone for the evening while Rodger and Anita take Pongo and Perdita on a walk.

2nd update: Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, and Spot see this as an opportunity and decide to sneak off to explore the City.

Puppy Rescue is now level 2!

3rd update: Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, and Spot explored the entire City. From checking out the rest of the Park to the Covered Market and the Theater District.

4th update: Spot decides it’s time to head home. But they can’t find their way, soon enough, they’re surrounded by creeps.

Puppy Rescue is now level 3!

5th update: When Pongo and Perdita get home, they realize three of their puppies, and only chicken are missing, they turn to Judy to help find them.

6th update: Judy radios the station and finds out the puppies and chicken are in the Theater District. They rush over there immediately.

Puppy Rescue is now level 4!

7th update: Judy and Pongo fight off the creeps while Perdita swoops in and gets Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, and Spot to safety.

Final update: Eventually they make it home in one piece. Rodger and Anita thank Judy for saving them, while Pongo and Perdita give Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, and Spot an earful.

Puppy Rescue is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 13

Judy: So how are the puppies liking it here in the City?

Perdita: I’d say they enjoy it here. Especially Lucky, Patch, Cadpig, Rolly, and Spot.

Judy: Yeah, those kids sure are quite the spunky ones.

Mission F) Hero Spots

Lars wants Pongo and Perdita to pose for his latest inspiration.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Jessie, Elsa

1st update: Pongo, Perdita, and Judy head to the City Art Museum, when they hear about the latest addition.

2nd update: When they get there, they see the painting is just a tiny spot. It reminds Pongo and Perdita of some of the puppies.

Hero Spots is now level 2!

3rd update: Intrigued, the trio wonders who painted the portrait. They soon find out it was a man named Lars.

4th update: Lars notices that Pongo and Perdita’s spots are similar to the one he’s painted. This gives him an idea.

Hero Spots is now level 3!

5th update: After some picturing he wants Pongo and Perdita to be in his latest masterpiece, Judy can join in if she wants.

6th update: The trio accepts, and poses for his masterpiece. The painting turns to be Judy and the Dalamatains fighting the creeps.

Hero Spots is now level 4!

7th update: After the painting hits the streets, Lars gets another idea. he decides to paint all the heroes fighting the creeps. Judy, Pongo, and Perdita love the idea.

Final update: As a finale for the heroes of the City, Lars paints a portrait of all the heroes of the City, together.

Hero Spots is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 14

Judy: Where did you get the idea for some of the names for your puppies like Lucky, Penny, Rolly, and Patch?

Perdita: Actually, Rodger and Anita the naming for the puppies.

Pongo: Though I wanted the boys to be Pongo Jr. and the girls to be Perdita Jr.

Judy: I’m not going to ask on that last part.

Mission G) Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt arrives in the City.

Required heroes: Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Miguel Rivera, Jessie

1st update: After watching a marathon of Thunderbolt the Wonderdog, the dalmatians learn that Thunderbolt will be in the City Park for a meet and greet.

2nd update: It wasn’t long before the puppies start barking up a storm, wanting to meet Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt is now level 2!

3rd update: Pongo and Perdita tell Judy about the event they heard last night. They were hoping to know what time they can have the puppies meet Thunderbolt.

4th update: As luck would have it, Judy was going to be there as security tomorrow afternoon.

Thunderbolt is now level 3!

5th update: The dalmatian family meets up with Judy at the Park, only to find civilians running for their lives.

6th update: After some investigating, they find out creeps attacked the Park.

Thunderbolt is now level 4!

7th update: Just before Judy and the Pongos could battle the creeps. A loud bark fills the air, the creeps flee in fear.

Final update: They turn and see Thunderbolt scared off the creeps. The puppies were in awe that they get to see Thunderbolt, especially Patch and Lucky.

Thunderbolt is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 15

Pongo: Judy. Perdi and I have been thinking. How would you like to watch our puppies after your shifts?

Perdita: I’m sure the puppies will love to spend time with you and Nick.

Judy: As much as I want to. I can’t, there will always be the usual patrol with other heroes.

Judy: But you’re always welcome to join me on them, and I’ll be there when you or your puppies need help.

Pongo: Thank you, Judy. We’re glad to have you as a friend.

Judy: You guys, too.

Mission H) Firey Spots

Judy and Nick enlist the help of Pongo and Perdita to track down an arsonist.

Required heroes; Pongo and Perdita, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Anger, Elsa

1st update: Reports have been going around of an arsonist causing fires around the City.

2nd update: Seeing as how fast it gets away, Judy and Nick turn to Pongo and Perdita to sniff out the criminal.

Firey Spots is now level 2!

3rd update: The Dalamtains tell the officers that they can also use The Twilight Bark, as a way to know where the arsonist will go next.

4th update: Using the bark, they find out the arsonist is heading to the residential area where the Incredibles live. The quartet worries that Jack-Jack had something to do with it.

Firey Spots is now level 3!

5th update: It turns out to be a dead-end. Because Elastigirl tells them she saw Jack-Jack asleep when the fire happened.

6th update: Pongo suddenly gains a whiff of some ashes and it leads them to the Park, where the arsonist burned the plants and trees. Nick and Judy investigate the debris

Firey Spots is now level 4!

7th update: At the same moment Pongo and Perdita spot Anger boiling up, with Joy trailing behind trying to stop him. It turns out he was sleep-raging!

Final update: Anger agrees to not get worked up at night and greatly apologizes for the damage he caused. With the arsonist case closed, Pongo and Perdita are thanked by the ZPD and are given medals of honor.

Firey Spots is now level 5!

I hope you enjoy reading the friendship missions and extra dialogue!

7 Likes

Wow. Very creative! I can’t believe no one at the forums have done this.

2 Likes

Me neither, I had other side stories and I wanted to show them. I also did it cause I wasn’t happy with the friendship missions being nowadays, as the story ends at level 3.

Very nice and organized.
I like how you brain works @protector_lucky

1 Like

Can you send me the link to any other friendship concepts or hero concepts

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney