Popular Suggested Heroes

Possible Jafar friendships:

Jafar Zurg friendship: Zurg and Jafar are trying to take over the city, and both of them thought that if they worked together, it would be much much easier.  Friendship disc: evil rulers Evil wizard lasts 1 second longer.

Jafar Barbossa friendship: Jafar asks Barbossa to take him over sea so the both of them can try and take over other cities. Friendship disc: Pirates and wizards: parrot peck know replies 2 negative conditions.

Jafar Aladdin friendship: Jafar comes to apologize to Aladdin for trying to hurt him very bad and Aladdin accepts it: Apolagy accepted : Saber Slash does 100 more damage.
1 Like

Why does one of his skills only work on other Aladdin characters? I see no reason he couldn’t hypnotise other characters, and cutting one skill down to only affecting a slim bunch of characters makes Jafar kind of a really niche character

Good point. That means a change is needed. How about 2 enemy’s take the effect.

1 Like

Two enemies get hypnotised?

Jafars appearance: Based on the movie Aladdin.

Entrance: Walks through a stone door, thinking he’s walking into his lair, and sees the ememy team, and then hes ready to battle.

Victory: Makes fireworks appear out of nowhere in midair and they explode.

Defeat: all of a sudden he turns back into a genie and get sucked into a kettle.

1 Like

Must have
This is an awesome idea

I would love to see Prince Philip. image

Good job my friend !

That Gizmoduck concept makes me want him in the game SO BAD.

i would like Oswald to be added into the game, this would be just great!!!:grinning:

i wish they add Oswald in the game soon

If Mary Poppins ever gets to be in the game, then I feel that maybe Jack the leerie (from “Mary Poppins Returns”) should also be in the game. Maybe Burt, too (from the classic “Mary Poppins”).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney