Possible bug with Maximus

Given this only seems to happen with crit hits, I assume it’s the result of adding Fear’s purple to Max’s. But even if this was supposed to happen, there is a difference of over 100 levels…

8 Likes

Maximus takes 85 percent less damage from Studied enemies. Honey was studied through the whole fight. That could be the case.

That IS the case. And is entirely awful.

1 Like

Except 85% does NOT equal 100%, and the skill is supposed to be level limited. Maximus himself is fine.

The skill is meant to have a chance to fail above some level. Albeit even 20 levels above Maximus´ level, the skill does not fail much.

So, unless you equip a bunch of powerups… good luck with 15% of damage :man_shrugging:

that same thing happens to me when i 1v5 him

the skill says

The damage blocked is less effective against enemies above level 225.

Study can’t fail but damage blocked can be less effective. It should have almost no effect on Honey when she’s 116 lvls above Max.

Look at the damage she does to Max at 1m28s then check the logs at the end. It’s the same number from that single attack, then no more damage done to Max. It’s definitely a bug.

1 Like

Exactly. And Fear is definitely involved as well, as it only happens when he’s there too, and while it happens with high crit chance characters (Honey, Kim, Ian, Basil…), Belle can still kill him with active (but basic attacks and blue still do nothing)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney