Possible friendship disk bug

Hello,

I just noticed that if you have both friend disks for a hero who is in your defensive lineups for arena, coliseum, or war, and you swap out one disk for another, it does not automatically swap out that disk for your hero in those defensive lineups. For arena and coliseum you have to edit your defense team (although you don’t have to actually make any changes to the team; you can just go to the screen and then confirm it as it stands), and for war you have to simply view the NEXT WAR screen that would allow you to edit your team from there though you don’t have to actually edit your team…once you view the screen, go back, and then return to it, your team will adjust accordingly.

Normal hero leveling up either with skills or xp leveling does not appear to cause a similar issue and will update the hero in every defense team that hero is a part of as soon as you improve them, which makes me think this was not an intended feature, although I could be wrong. I have also not tested this with swapping out mods.

I am in server 4 and i tested this specifically with a Jack Sparrow’s friendship disks; I did not test it with any other heroes or their disks.

That’s not a bug.

1 Like

This is an intended feature. For example, I use Mike Wazowski’s Sulley disk for everyday use, except for invasion where I switch to Jack-Jack disk so I can deal with Brutes easier. Now, I wouldn’t want my arena team to have a hero with underleveled and understarred disk would I :smiley:

Some disks are situational, so I’m glad they made it that way

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney