Possible New Features

On the screen there is a fountain that does nothing and some people i have talked to, myself included, are a little annoyed because of some OCD issues. If the fountain could be replaced by a “court” or something similar, that you could tap and enter as some sort of training ground would be great. Once inside the “court” you could choose a team of heroes and which levels you want the to be at and then choose your own heroes and fight the other team. This would help with team building and would help with practice against a team you may want to try and beat in Arena, Coliseum, or even teams in War.

3 Likes

“Please don’t replace me. I’m just a fountain cheering your day up” - The Fountain in the Main Screen

Other than that, there’s still space between the Missions Building and the City Watch HQ…

4 Likes

Although in that case it would be behind the Campaign station

1 Like

Why is all that? You don’t like fountains? I do:з

As I understand, Invasion should fill that place.

1 Like

City Watch HQ is actuallyt the zootopia ,

Police department building :wink:

I just find it pointless to have something on the main screen that doesn’t do anything (it’s mostly an OCD issue lol)

I get what you are saying and like your idea of a training center, but I as others like the fountain. If anything I feel like it should be a side option in arena, coliseum, and war. Either way I feel like you have a great idea! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I think this is the future “tournament” station that PerBlue mentioned in the 1.3 patch notes update. I really want this to happen soon but I think it will be in the 1.9 update? I dunno. Also. I just realized this but when the game gets to 1.9.2 update will that mean there will be a second version of the game? Or will it just continue? (I’m just a 12 year old who doesn’t know how update IDs work)

1 Like

For the other game per blue is working on after that 1.9 updat it was

Umm… how do you know?

Cause I play that game??

Not an answer. Sometimes PerBlue skips numbers. I’m not stupid. You ain’t fooling me.

How am I fooling you, I’ve played that game since launch and so far Disney heroes has the exact same patch notes numbers

Nope. What about 1.9.2-A? There are updates with letters.

Omg you know what I mean!!

I bet you 20 likes if there isn’t a 1.10 update. Deal? Winner gets 20 likes from Opponent.

You’re getting off-topic here…

1 Like

Waaaaayyyy off topic. why don’t you t wo fight in a PM then send me the screenshots :wink:

1 Like

Sure there will be a 1.10 :wink:

Ps @Polaris said there would be a 1.10 but whatever

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney