Possible New Features

Although in that case it would be behind the Campaign station

1 Like

Why is all that? You don’t like fountains? I do:з

As I understand, Invasion should fill that place.

1 Like

City Watch HQ is actuallyt the zootopia ,

Police department building :wink:

I just find it pointless to have something on the main screen that doesn’t do anything (it’s mostly an OCD issue lol)

I get what you are saying and like your idea of a training center, but I as others like the fountain. If anything I feel like it should be a side option in arena, coliseum, and war. Either way I feel like you have a great idea! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I think this is the future “tournament” station that PerBlue mentioned in the 1.3 patch notes update. I really want this to happen soon but I think it will be in the 1.9 update? I dunno. Also. I just realized this but when the game gets to 1.9.2 update will that mean there will be a second version of the game? Or will it just continue? (I’m just a 12 year old who doesn’t know how update IDs work)

1 Like

For the other game per blue is working on after that 1.9 updat it was

Umm… how do you know?

Cause I play that game??

Not an answer. Sometimes PerBlue skips numbers. I’m not stupid. You ain’t fooling me.

How am I fooling you, I’ve played that game since launch and so far Disney heroes has the exact same patch notes numbers

Nope. What about 1.9.2-A? There are updates with letters.

Omg you know what I mean!!

I bet you 20 likes if there isn’t a 1.10 update. Deal? Winner gets 20 likes from Opponent.

You’re getting off-topic here…

1 Like

Waaaaayyyy off topic. why don’t you t wo fight in a PM then send me the screenshots :wink:

1 Like

Sure there will be a 1.10 :wink:

Ps @Polaris said there would be a 1.10 but whatever

That was like 20 days ago

I don’t really care

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney