Post 1.8 Invasion Feedback: Server 1

Disheartening to be unable to progress further, because Shank is invincible. All wards cleared, I can use all boosts before battle, 5 heroes over 100 enhanced, with 2 full energy bars going into battle (thanks Wall-E!), and can’t knock her down past 90%.
My current record is 122 waves, but now the 150 medal seems unattainable until we have TL 200, or some adjustments to certain mechanics.

I feel like inviasion is way better after the update. I didn’t like it at first but after the update I like it more

I love invasion. I really enjoy it! I love the mods an rewards you get! Wish the power up options would give five to all red or blue teams not just one…

1. Rewards are great! Please increase the tiers though to keep motivation to keep going.

2. Really which there are a variety of robots with various abilities. Will keep gameplay interesting and strategies changing.

3. Agree with several of the previous posts from other users regarding - the preloaded energy… not fun when you load and it’s instant wipe (and doesn’t help boosts are less dropped now)

4. Please improve the Crate Items. Will give us more motivation to buy them.

Other than that, it has been a solid attempt on “raiding”… though really wish there is something bigger to fight like in Warcraft raids.

i like the new updates but i hate having to earn my boosts every new invations… my yellow team is the strongest… but the others are not and it suck that i cant use what i earned feom the last one…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney