Post 1.8 Invasion Feedback: Server 1

We’re interested in hearing your thoughts on the changes we made in update 1.8 and your feedback on the current version of Invasion.

• What are you enjoying?
  • What could be improved?
  • What motivates you to play Invasion?
  • When Invasion is running, how do you feel about the amount of time you spend playing it?
    • Too short? Too long? Just right?
    • Is 5 days per Invasion too long, too short, just right?
  • Do you like which days of the week Invasion runs?
  • Do you like that Invasion runs every week?
  • What is your strategy for doing well in Invasion?
4 Likes

I love the update Invasion! Thumbs up on more rewards and easier levels! Invasion should be 3 days long twice a week. My strategy, sulley and quorra combo. Thank you!

Invasion keeps improving, the latest changes have been, for the most part, great.

The rewards are worth the effort, the difficulty is more agreeable, boss party wipes are diminishing, not getting locked out of playing because of revive timers is fantastic.

One thing I’m disliking a great deal is the way opposing heroes start with a full energy bar in later breaker waves. With some, this practically guarantees an instant wipe unless you use the 10 second invincibility booster (looking at you Calhoun, Ursula, Moana, Zurg, Alice, etc.). With how sparse those boosters are, it feels like you’re forced to buy them in order to progress beyond a certain point. I feel like their use should be more for when you do lose a wave, and have to re-enter against enemies who’ve built up energy beating you the first time. They earned it, at least. But to just hand them a full energy bar seems, for lack of a better word, cheap. If it was a ward buff, that’s another story.

7 Likes

Invasion has been improving wonderfully. It’s just that waiting for the Invasion Shop to refresh for you to purchase more boosts can be a real pain

New invasion is great. It’s incredibly enticing for new players to balance their squads and earn serious catchup rewards, which is better for competition down the road, and for business. That said, its pretty weak for those of us that max out those rewards in an hour. Make it 3 days and give rewards up to 300k. Nobody will hit that… unless you sell packages…eh
…eh… boo box level

3 day invasions would be better. personally once I max out my rewards I feel its over and dont see the need to continue gathering points and will just get to it if I have nothing else to do. I feel 3 star wins on a previous level (of the same color team) could be raided. It takes too long to try and get to the same place you were at 3 weeks ago and becomes a grind in the solo mode.

1 Like

I really like invasion now…great perks

All is well)) I like this mode)) It’s really interesting))

Love the new update!!!..

I love the increased rewards, and the decreased amount of time it takes to complete it. Please don’t re-increase the time sink factor by increasing number of tiers, or making Invasion twice a week as I have seen already be suggested.

1 Like

Invasion is unlocked at TLv60 and I can’t even beat a level 10 mama bot and my team Is level 83. Make the lower level bosses easier.

The changes have been great.

I’m enjoying playing up to about level 80. I grind out levels 80+ for rank, but run out of time before I get a chance to use all of my stamina. I don’t even mind the full energy bar that opponents get at higher breaker levels, but would like to see the Invincibility drop rate go back to what it was before the update.

One change I would like to see is to have the Invasion run for a full week so that regardless of people’s life schedules, they still get the same chance to play Invasion as much as anyone else. I always end up frantically playing for hours on Saturday morning (Western Hemisphere) to try and use up all of my stamina and improve my rank.

Easier Boss battles - decrease her HP by 30% and damage by 50% at all stages, it’s way too much after LVL120, lower TL players don’t get any chance even with the first boss (LVL 10).

Breaker Quest
From fight 40 and up they should reward with 2 breakers (not 1 like now); first 40 fights still should reward 1 item.
After losing a fight, the next one should cost 1 stamina, not 5/10.
Double reward from completing breaker wave. (5/5 --> 10/10)
Each fight should give Boss Tech = to fight level. (fight 30 should give 30 boss tech, fight 70, 70 boss tech)
Remove infected heroes with full energy at higher stages.
Decrease power of enemies in breaker quest, after few hours/days, player is just stuck and can’t do anything, this effect with doing nothing in boss battles, the player is stuck and unable collect points, invasion wasted.

Fight boosters
Energy booster - increase the amount of effectively from 10% to 100%
Shield booster - change mechanics; increase armor and reality of all heroes by 50% in whole battle (shield is useless when we have invincibility)

Shop
Increase the amount of all items two times or reduce costs by 50%.

Daily quest
Increase amount of boss tech reward in quest to 2000 from 900.

Supply crates
Decrease cost to 500 per chest, keep the price of the 1st crate.

Tier rewards are good enough, keep.

It needs to be each week, keep.
Now is perfect, keep.

2 Likes

Though you provide great feadback, it is out of place for the feedback they are asking for. I suggest placing it in a different thread. since this is only meant for the invasion updates.

1 Like

Falta que nos den insignias

One more thing… REMOVE BRUTES from boss battles.

I finished the Invasion rewards in almost 2 hours. Maybe have higher than 22 tiers or possibly provide extra mod fragments after someone finishes the tiers. The duration seems long to me. Maybe run a Monday - Friday one and a weekend one. The other thing is sometimes you back the wrong character and mid way it’s too late to change it. If there was a way to transfer power up level from one character to another character, that would help fix that issue.

I like the changes that have been made. Especially getting rid of the 2 hour cooldown to revive heroes. The only other thing that I would like is for the next level mama bot to appear only after you collect the rewards for the previous bot. I find myself not opening the bot section until I am ready to start the timer on the next bot, and in doing so I miss out on helping guild members with their bots.

I like invasion. I think it is a fun mode as long as the rest of your guild is trying. I like the changes that have been made as far as the revives and the changes to the point system.
I have a few suggestions as far as changes.
°Make all the enemies in the ward fights for the quests all creepers. I think this would make harder levels easier to take down instead of getting hung up on random match ups for the wards because im trying to make the quest easier.
°Allow us to refresh the market for invasion tokens.
°Add more types of perk items. Atk speed increase, first aid kits to save revives for fallen heroes, atk and or def up.
°Add an option to hide your bot so others can not attack. This is more so an issues for lower level bots.

Boss Battles - Needs to be easier, it gets way too hard too fast. Nearly everyone in my guild seems to get stuck on day 1.
Should also produce more 2× the empowerment or remove the luck factor from it, as you need to focus on 1 team to get far but sometimes people burn through 10+ and don’t get any chars they’re using. This causes players to get stuck on breaker quests and boss battles.

Breaker Quests - Again, gets a little too hard too fast for the amount of powerups recieved and for how many it costs to get through boss battles after lvl 120 (costs me 6 per fight). We’re stuck on day 1. The quests go from 500k to 600k to 700k within 3 breaker quests… we get half a boss battle out of that and no powerups.
Should produce double breakers after a certain point, as I said it winds up costing too many to get through bosses later on.

Alice needs to be be nerfed in invasion (not in game) like shank used to be, she becomes impossible at higher levels.

Shops - Needs double payout or decrease in cost for shop items. It’s useless the way it is past a certain lvl.

Teir Rewards - Needs a small increase, it still isn’t tempting for some players for the amount of time you spend playing.

Daily Quests - Need to reward with guild influence as well. A lot of my members say they would play if it did.

Time and Days - Days it plays are perfectly fine and the length of playtime if also great. Just needs to provide more out-of-mode rewards for that playtime.

This message was composed by my whole guild. I’ll update it as more comes up.

Thank you for reading

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney