Power Craft not giving best result

Ok, so I was afraid of this but my query in the patch notes was passed over.

The screenshots are fairly self-explanatory, but I’ll explain anyway - I power-crafted that badge, and in the results I can surmise which stage it chose. Unfortunately it chose a stage containing no other bits I need - despite there being another stage that would’ve also given me Spellbook bits, which I need many of.

Also - can it please show which stage it intends to raid next to the resources consumed?

4 Likes

Crafting Pit Stop doesn’t require Winnifred’s Spellbook so that isn’t factored into the logic for choosing which nodes to raid.

The power crafting doesn’t take into consideration every bit that every hero needs. It takes into consideration the components needed to craft that specific badge.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I figured. It’s a shame it works that way and means that I doubt I’ll end up using it much.
:’(
Thanks for clarifying, though.

also - how does it choose a stage in a case such as this, where only 1 kind of bit is required and all have equal stamina cost. Is it random?

2 Likes

All things being equal, it will choose the node that drops the most “other stuff”, so most likely the later chapter node.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney