Power of Math

So I am just making this post to ask a simple question. How do you calculate a hero’s power? All I know is that the variables include stars, badges, skill power, etc. Does anyone know and can anyone clarify it to me? @Polaris do you mind telling me (I wish to get a reply ASAP)

I would say your chances of getting a reply on this is virtually none.
If you were the game developer and had spent time and money putting together the formulas and algorithms to make a successful game, would you post them on the internet?

1 Like

Saying “I wish to get a reply ASAP” probably won’t get you one, either.

I don’t believe base stats like Skill Power actually come into the calculation, otherwise hero power would change when they get refreshed - and it doesn’t.

1 Like

It does. When you level up hero skills your hero’s power increases

A refresh is when an old character gets a massive buff, like Jack Sparrow did. And leveling up skills doesn’t increase skill power :expressionless:

Uh why did you just state the definition of hero refresh? I know what that is. What makes you think I don’t?

I said skill power not refresh

(10 chara)

1 Like

You were saying @PawpsicleSticks?

Increasing a hero’s skills doesn’t affect their base stats. Equipping badges, levelling up the hero, adding stars and improving friend discs do that.
Their 4 skills are affected by their base stats. The more you improve their skills, the greater effect the base stats will have.

1 Like

First of all, it wasn’t clear. Second, it was irrelevant to what Pipsqueak was saying.

Ps. This is starting to get off topic a bit. Let’s keep it relevant to the original post and not just take it in turns insulting each other.

You Could’ve Put This On Game Chat + Hero Chat… @Filadae_Djaq

That was an accident actually

Skill Power is not the level of the hero skills.

Skill Power is it’s own stat (considered a Base stat alongside HP and Basic Damage), and affects the Blue number in any of the hero skill descriptions.

Those base stats do not contribute to power value, because if they did, hero power value would increase after hero refreshes - such as Jack Sparrow, Merida etc. have received - but their power remained unchanged.

Interestingly, though, hero power does increase when a hero is promoted to a new rarity - and this action does increase the base stats. So, that’d make one think that they do contribute.

1 Like

Is it possible that all characters would have the same exact power if they were lvled and had all badges exactly the same?

For example:

Buzz :star: :star: :star:

Purple +2 (2 badges equipped)

1. The Love Bug
  2. Escape Plan
    Hero Level: 83
    Skill lvl: 80-80-40-20

all this totals his power to 9,000

Mike Wazoski :star: :star: :star:

Purple +2 (2 badges equipped)

1. The Love Bug
  2. Escape Plan
    Hero Level: 83
    Skill lvl: 80-80-40-20

all this totals his power to 9,000

Because all things are the same they would both have the same power???

1 Like

@Champion_David in theory you would expect it to work out that way but alas it does not.
I’ve seen various characters that are all at max possible power for my server and there can be quite a disparity between their power levels.
I guess because different characters level different stats at different rates it would be almost impossible for them all to carry the same power value and increase to the same maximum level and at the exact same rate.

1 Like

Ah, But you may have forgotten the element of badges, which can drastically change the out come :wink:

Idk if My theory is correct, just saying.

1 Like

Well your theory isn’t exactly correct but almost

What’s the correct theory?

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney