Preblue fix this game crashing bug nooooow

For the last 7 months now I’ve been encountering the same crash in COLISEUM AND GUILD WAR BATTLES!!!
Everytime I start a Coliseum or Guild War Battle, the game will take about 10 or so seconds to either load up the first wave and then crashes (Boots me out of the game to my device’s home screen) imediatly or just barely does the first wave only to crash on the second or third wave. It’s a miracle when I finally get through all 3 waves. Sometimes it doesn’t even start the 1st wave and just straight up crashes after I hit thr fight button.
When the game crashes on these fights the game CONSUMES YOUR ATTEMPTS EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN’T COMPLETE THE BATTLE DUE TO THE GAME CRASHING ON ITS OWN!!!
Please fix this GLARING issue as soon as possible, and until this issue is fixed please stop making contests that requires players to participate in Coliseum and / or guild war battles.

1 Like

Hi there! Could you provide me with some more information? What is the device you are playing on, is your device updated, and have you tested your network connection?

4 Likes

tbh that this error may be due to the device because it happened to me in the past to the point that I couldn’t even play battles

I’VE had this happen to me enough times now to confirm that it is not due to the device or anything on my end since I’ve used 3 seperate devices and it would crash in coliseum and guild war battles.
I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the character texture fikes causing a loading issue but even if I uninstall and then reinstall the game, power off and turn back on the device, verify that the device OS and apps are up to date, and all of the basic solution steps failed to permanently solve this issue. It ALWAYS comes back without fail.

Same issue here, I haven’t bothered with war for months now, not worth the headache, i take my disconnected attack and walk away…same with coliseum but sometimes I can sneak an attack in there

Anytime I’ve made a ticket, my internet and device get blamed :joy:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney