Predictions! 🎉

Ok.
Patch Notes: August 2nd or 9th or 16th
Release: August 6th or 13th or 20th
Heroes:
Young Simba and Nala
Jasmine or Jafar
Kim Possible (She’s Finished. They Can Release Her Whenever. They Just Haven’t!)
Costumes!
Level Cap Increase! With New Color (And the Badges Shown Early For The Anniversary!) (Only If Released On the 13th or 20th of August)

1.11.4 really screwed with the pattern. Sorry about all of the ors.

1 Like

No, “update” without new client which need google/appstore doesn’t even count. Update in 2 weeks from now.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about Jasmine of Jafar but Kim and Simba & Nala are possible. Of course the update already happened though.

Jasmin and Jaraf are in game data.
Kim Possible and Simba & Nala are confirmed even by Polaris.

2 Likes

What would Jasmine be like? Control, Support, Tank, or damage? I don’t really see her fighting. BUT we’ve all been proved wrong. ~cough cough~ “Joy”.

I had no idea Jasmines going to be a character

1 Like

Oh wow. Last time I went on that site was a few days ago

1 Like

Jasmine and jafar are nakeing sense to come any charther that is from disney infinty which is not from marvel or star wars added maybe besides off tinker bell and both jafar and jasmine are requested

She is Peter Pan green skill.

1 Like

Yeah…
Wanna bet this fri day we get patch notes for a server update with either Jafar or Jasmine? And then the next Friday we get and update with the other and Young Simba and Nala?

My prediction is this will be my last update if it’s coming this quick. With more heroes added, it’s hard to keep even my top 30 maxed. I know that PB says that you should just focus on your top 15. That would be ok if you didn’t have off duty heroes for war or invasions. It almost feels like they’re doing updates so quickly just to try to get people to quit.

We still got kim possible as a character left!!

Jafar and Jasmine have very similar mechanics as Kim Possible, if she won’t be released then I don’t understand what’s the problem with her.
Instead of fixing her PB keep adding new heroes and pushing her release date.

What Color?

I’m pretty sure @Musketeer is right. Patch notes next week.

Maybe it’s because with Kim you have to pick from three choices instead of one like Jasmine and Jafar and that’s still leading to a lot of problems for them that they need to work out, also they have been making a lot of heroes promoting recent movies so that may get in the way on working on her as well?

Who does that belongs to?

Edit: Nevermind

Most likely the update will come in August 9

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney