Presidential vote

Nah, I don’t think I’ll need a guaranteed spot. :slight_smile:

I must admit I’m curious to see who else is going to run through. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So I would have to win to choose who, right?

Do I need to advertise or will more people see this thread later? :confused::confused::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Correct. You get to choose 4 people. However, I cant be picked. You cant just pick your friends, choose people who have a positive attitude and is a team player.

Give it time. Not everyone is online right noww anyways.

1 Like

Lol that’s not hard I don’t have friends :joy_cat:

Hey Dove I would also like to run for president

I might want to run in the campaign @Dove

I’m too late D:
But if I still can I’d like to run and pick David as someone from my cabinet : D

1 Like

@MissingLure, ya have any experience in politics? :thinking:

Edit:

Chale

Bueno, conozco a politicos y toda la onda pero no estoy muy interesado en ella lol.

3 Likes

Igual yo pero ps esto puede ser divertido
Hay que convertir los foros en Nottingham y todos nos tendrán que pagar impuestos

¿Por qué los impuestos? ¿Y este voto de presidente nos da el derecho de ir de lleno al sheriff de nottingham?

Se suponia que solo Lure y yo debíamos entenderlo, chale
All this is a joke

Well I would hope any Forumer does these things, but this could be interesting to follow as a kind of RP (like Kira said).

I won’t be running myself, but I think I will vote.

Maybe a bit alike of 2020’s version, but I have other ideas/plans for Forumer of the Year anyway. So it’s okay there are some simularities.

if it’s rp then i’d like to be a candidate :raising_hand_man:

I felt a bit rude leaving some other people who wanted to do it out, so I added 3 more spots.
@Rinoxer0nte @Filadae_Djaq would you like to redeem these spots before sombody else takes them?

If anyone else would like to join, say now to get one of the spots.

yes please

Hey dove you made a mistake it’s Ozi not Oxi aka the x is supposed to be a “z”

Yes
(This is all some sort of RP right?)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney