Prices of the new solo deals are higher then usual price of diamonds pack from amazon app

As title says now the new solo deals have different (of course always higher) prices compared to the same diamonds package; i mean (since i play on different devices with different app stores) i noticed on ios the stamina deal has the same price of the 330 diamond package

And the hook deal has same price of the 1500 diamond package

While buying the solo deals on amazon devices both deals cost more than their diamond package part

Is it a bug that will be fixed right @Polaris ? Cause otherwise that is EXTREMELY UNFAIR and means another increase on prices… and doesnt even seems that much legal to me.—

8 Likes

I’d love to see an answer to that since I use two devices, too.

2 Likes

Of course the same is true also for the update deal that cost 50 bucks and from amazon cost 10% more than same diamond pack (like both the ones i posted which have prices 10% of their same packages)

@Polaris still waiting for an answer here…

@Polaris can i get an answer about that weird price on amazon?

Doesnt seem really fair to me and since all the bad news we had in 2019 (skill cost upgrade, xp upgrade, increase price on diamond deals with just bad deals not including anything except chips disk power or stamina, server merge and now solo deals with price increase) i will probably quit (so 1 less whale for perblue) and will waste my money on something else.

REALLY hope to get an explantion AND a normalization on prices…

The team is looking into it. The prices should be the same across all the various screens.

1 Like

So in case i purchased one of the deals i can get a refund for the 11% extra price charged to me?

PS: i just checked again and now price is EVEN HIGHER!! Yesterday was 4,45€ for stamina vs 4.03 for the same diamond pack today is 4,50 vs 4,03! Prices fluctuation now?? Thats unbelievable guys… really have no words…

1 Like

FINALLY THE PRICES OF SOLO DEALS ARE THE SAME OF RELATIVES DIAMOND PACKS.

BUT HOW PERBLUE FIXED THEM ?

OF COURSE INCREASING THE COST OF ALL DIAMONDS PACKAGES BY ALMOST 15%!!!

ALL PRICES WERE 15% LOWER 24H AGO BEFORE UPDATE 1.14.2-D AND THE SOLO DEALS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH PERBLUE. WITH THAT MOVE YOU LOST ANOTHER WHALE PLAYER.

2 Likes

WOW, just WOW :astonished:

When we add new items for purchase to the Amazon store, they automatically calculate the currency conversion rate for that new package. The store doesn’t update any of the other currency conversions at that time, which resulted in the packages having different prices for currencies outside the US.

When I asked the team to investigate the price variation, the currency conversion rates for all the packages in the Amazon store were updated so that the price would be consistent across the game. Meaning a $9.99 diamond pack is the same prices as a $9.99 solo deal.

However, that meant that the price for the older packs increased. Amazon doesn’t let us set the conversion rates for currencies, so in order to have consistency, we had to update all of the rates. I apologize that this happened abruptly.

I‘am just speechless… Why are we trying to keep guildmates and friends with us in the game, when the company running it just try’s anything to get more player‘s in retirement? Never experienced a game before that produces such a loss within playerbase like this one… Why Disney don’t recognize how much the brand is harmed by this partner?

2 Likes

So you are telling me that the conversion rate $/€ changed about 13% in 1 day? Wow. If that is true then europe will face a monster crysis…

1 Like

They raised the price for the monthly by 10,28%. Just like that.

No, I’m not saying the conversion rate changed overnight. What I said is, the conversion rate that Amazon was using for those old packages hadn’t been updated for a long time.

We didn’t raise the price. The currency conversion rate has changed.

Well… amazon is not a fresh new born company… also you already added some new iap about 2 months ago and that time google raised prices but not amazon… this time you did not add any new iap just new deals and suddendly mr amazon decided to raise all prices? Wow… just wow for real guys… well its time to say goodbye to dhbm and all future games produced by perblue. I dont have any bad feelings for you polaris or for any dev or person working with you every day. But as any other company someone did took these decisions in perblue… and let me say that person took all wrong decision in the last 15 months. All started when you decided to give heroes the 6th star then all excalated very quickly. In fact each server is losing people every day. I am on server5 that is 5+6+7 and actually if you scroll top200 players about 40 of them stopped playing and some others will do… so about 20-25% of the top players of 3 older servers merged into one just quitted in the last 40days… these numbers guys will not get any better continuing with these ideas… extra stars… more gold/xp for heroes, less rewards from invasion, higher prices, solo deals… all these things are killing a game with a license that could gave him an endless life and even 2000 playable heroes… we didnt even reach 2y and 11 servers merged into 3 only… imho thats not a good sign… wish you polaris and your co-workers all the best with you work in here and with any other game or forum in the future. It has been fun while it last but is not fun anymore

1 Like

There is a thread about international deal prices. The raise of Euro-prices is explained the same way, international currency rates.
Google pricing - but if you look at the current exchange rate per today $9,99 deals should cost €9,01 and not €10,99 (as just screenshotted). No one can explain to me why that is.

Same inexplicable gap seem to apply for Amazon prices, too. Euro-packages should be cheaper than $-packages but they simply aren’t.

That’s because the 2 stores work completely different.
When we added the new IAPs, Google force updated all the conversion rates on all the IAPs. Amazon didn’t do that - they just used the new conversion rate for the new IAPs.

The new deals are new IAPs. They have the same price as the old IAPs, but they are separate and new in the stores.

Amazon sets the currency conversion rate, and it’s likely not the same as what you are offered by your bank.

Ok, I will pose this question to Amazon CS.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney