Prince John
Robin Hood

Screenshot_20230217-211731_Samsung Internet

Stats and Information

Role - Control

Trial Team - Yellow

Position - Front

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “This crown gives me a feeling of power! Power! Forgive me a cruel chuckle.”

Bio - Watch out. This greedy prince is bad news. He’ll rob you blind with his overbearing taxes and wear you down with his constant temper tantrums.

Animations

Entrance - Prince John’s royal coach rolls into battle. He then, regally, steps out.

Victory - Prince John examines himself in his mother mirror.

Defeat - Prince John throws a temper tantrum.

Basic Attack - Prince John whacks an enemy with his mother’s mirror.

Skills

White Skill - Rob the Poor
Passive: Every basic attack Prince John applies 1 stack of tax to the enemy he hits. Taxed enemies have their movement and attack speed slowed by 75%. Whenever a taxed enemy has over 500 energy a stack of taxed is removed and that energy is taken. Prince John grants 65% of that energy to himself and the other 35% is given to his backmost ally. Prince John favors granting energy to Tank role allies.

Active: Prince John sits back in King Richard’s throne and bangs his fists on the arm rests granting himself 8 stacks of hardy and applying 3 stacks of tax to all enemies. Enemies above 250 energy are dealt 5 stacks of tax.
The energy granted to the ally has a chance to fail on allies above level x

Green Skill- Mother’s Mirror (Normal Damage)
Prince John raises his mother’s mirror above his head and slams it down on the closest enemy dealing x damage and causing the mirror to break. When it breaks the enemy hit and any nearby enemies are dealt 13 stacks of fatigue.

Blue Skill - Temper Tantrum
Prince John throws a fit cleansing himself and applying 2 stacks of weakness for 15 seconds and 2 stacks of tax to all nearby enemies.
The weakness has a chance to fail on enemies above level x.

Purple Skill- Phony King of England
In an enemy has 2 or more stacks of tax at one time they are sapped and stunned for 6 seconds. Enemies can activate this every 12 seconds.
The sap has a chance to fail on enemies above level x.

Red Skill - Taxes Should Hurt (Normal Damage)
Enemies are dealt x damage every 8 seconds for each stack of tax they have.

Prince John becomes berserk for 6 seconds after using “Temper Tantrum”.

• x Max hp
  • 250 starting energy
  • x damage on “Mother’s Mirror

Friendships

Prince John and Scar
Name - Yearning for the Throne

Description - Fatigued enemies gain tax.

Stars

• Every 8 seconds enemies with any amount of fatigue are given x stacks of tax

Level

• +x Basic Damage
  • +x Max Hp

Prince John and The Sheriff Of Nottingham
Name - Tax Collector

Description - Gain attack speed with Energy

Stars

• While Prince John is above 250 energy his attack and movement speed are increased x%.

Level

• +x Skill power to Prince John and his allies
  • Enemies lose x armor while they are stunned
2 Likes

Here’s hoping he gets added soon. Good job!

1 Like

Very good! I just kind of think his defeat should be him sucking his finger like he does in the movie!

1 Like

I was debating doing that instead of the current one. I think either of them would be great.

I really love this concept!! You did a great job! I didn’t even realize how well Scar actually works as a friendship to Prince John too. If we do get more Robin Hood characters (and we probably will, never say never) I would more than love to see him and or Maid Marian!!

4 Likes

Please don’t promote your own concepts on someone else’s.

5 Likes

You just did the very thing I asked you to NOT do. Also, I’m the one who left feedback on your concept yesterday and you promptly ignored it.

1 Like

Okay, sorry please I begging you :pleading_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney