Prince Naveen: Likely Hero Concept

Hey! This is my Prince Naveen hero concept. I hope you guys like it and feedback is appreciated :slight_smile:

Prince Naveen
Source: Princess and the Frog

Trial Team: Red
Stars: :star:
Position: Front
Role: Damage
Quote: “Ashidanza!”
Description: When Prince Naveen isn’t defending himself with his ukulele, he plays it to boost him and his allies.

Animations

Entrance: Naveen walks into battle with a spring in his step playing his ukulele.
Win: Naveen does a dance.
Lose: One of the strings on Naveen’s ukulele breaks.
Basic Attack: See Passive

Skills

White Skill: Mardi Gras Parade :sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Passive: Naveen begins combat playing his ukulele, gaining 100 energy per second. Naveen’s skills change effect on whether he is playing his ukulele or using it as a weapon.

Active: Naveen switches between playing his ukulele and defending himself with it.

When Naveen uses ”Mardi Gras Parade” while using his ukulele as a weapon, he calls in a Mardi Gras parade to charge through enemies and deal X damage. This skill also picks up the front most enemy and brings them to the back line, decreasing their movement speed by 30%.

Movement speed has a chance to fail if enemy is above level X.

Green Skill: Faldi Faldonza!
Skill: (Playing ukulele) Naveen gets scared and dodges an attack. He can dodge one attack every 8 seconds. When he dodges, he messes up on his ukulele playing a wrong note, decreasing the furthest enemies movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds.

Movement speed and a chance to fail if enemy is above level X.

Passive: (Using ukulele as weapon) Naveen gains X Basic damage. Naveen gains 20% more movement speed for the rest of each wave each time he uses “Mardi Gras Parade”.

Blue Skill: Prince’s Charm :fist:Normal Damage
Passive: (Playing ukulele) Every 5 seconds, Naveen charms the 2 closest enemies and gives them X skill power and 50% movement speed for 8 seconds.
Charm and attack speed have a chance to fail if enemy is above level X

Skill: (Using ukulele as weapon) Naveen takes on the closest enemy, dealing X damage, stunning them for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill: Dance With Me
Naveen’s movement speed increases by 1% per second when playing his ukulele.

Naveen keeps his movement speed between waves of a fight.

Red Skill: Royal Guarantee
Naveen gives 30% movement speed to the ally with the slowest movement speed every 3 basic attacks.

When allies have over 50% movement speed, their attack speed is increased by 50%.

Movement speed and attack speed can fail if allies are above level X.

Additional Stat boosts:

• X Basic Damage
  • Y Skill Power
  • Z energy per second when playing the ukulele

Friendship Disks

Naveen and Powerline
Campaign Name: Let’s Make Some Music - Prince Naveen and Powerline go around the city to find musicians to play in their band.
Allies: Miguel Rivera, Kermit, and Animal

Disk Name: Jazzy Tunes
At the beginning of each wave, Naveen starts with a shield and gives a shield to other tank allies for 8 seconds. (+ 1 second per :star:)

• X HP to shield
  • Y HP to Naveen

Naveen and Miss Piggy
Campaign Name: Fashionably Late - Prince Naveen and Miss Piggy put on a fashion show for the city.
Allies: Gaston, Disgust, and Ursula

Disk Name: Beauty of a Prince
“Prince’s Charm” now charms the 3 closest enemies and lasts for 9 seconds (+ .5 seconds per :star:)

• X Skill Power to Naveen
  • Y Basic damage to Naveen

Collections: Charm, Damage, Shields, Stun

How would you rate this concept? 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest

0 voters

Which Princess and the Frog character would you like me to do next?
  • Louis & Ray
  • Mama Odie
  • Charlotte de Beouf

0 voters

Other Notes:

• Here are Tiana’s Collections: Healers, Princesses, Support.
  • I made Naveen a damage because I didn’t see him playing into any other roles, maybe control because he can charm others. In the movie he doesn’t really put himself in front of others and cares for himself in the beginning act. After getting to know Tiana more he becomes more caring of others and his actions that affect situations.
  • This concept was inspired by Belle. I wanted to incorporate Naveen’s love for music without making him a support.
  • “Ashidanza” is a word that Naveen uses when something surprises or amazes him.
  • “Faldi Faldonza” is a word Naveen uses when something surprises him in a negative way or like the phrase, “Oh my God”.
11 Likes

Once again, this is a really good concept! There are a couple of things I’d like to say:

How long does this slow last for?

Is there a max value this goes up to? Because if it can increase infinitely, it may be a bit OP.

Also
 don’t take this the wrong way, but while I get Belle being your inspiration for this skillset, some aspects of it are very similar to hers, perhaps a little too much, especially with his Green and Red Skills being almost the exact same as hers. That’s not to say that the skills are bad, and I won’t say that you absolutely have to change them now that the concept is already released, but it is something you might want to keep in mind for future concepts.

7 Likes

I changed the movement speed to 5 seconds. I changed 5% to 1% and I changed Naveen’s green and red skills. Thanks for giving me feedback, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Of course. It looks much better now.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney