Disk: Sword and Cheap
Friends campaign episode:Talking about studies

Alfonse/Anna(Commander)
Allies
Mérida,Elsa,Hiro
Disk: Chocolate of Askr
Friendes capmign episode: Mett othter heroes the other worlds

Skills

:white_circle: White: The truth: Alfonse attack of the enemies with 70% damage and takes 40% health

:green_heart: Green: Triple sword attack: Alfonse triple attack enemies for 60% energy

:large_blue_circle: Blue: Askr Shield: Alfonse sends them a shield to decrease 80% damage to allies and the same

:purple_heart: Purple: Askr Seal: Alfonse helps allies 99% energy which also gives them 95% health

:red_circle: Red: A prince that one day I will be king:
Alfonse take advantage of enemies fainting or falling in love attack 39 damage
+20919 Of Triple sowrd acttack
+40921 Of The truth

• Askr’s Shield Duration

Animations
Normal attack: Double Sword Acttack
Entrance: Alfonse enters showing the sword
Victory: Alfonse raises his sword to the light
Defeat Alfonse says oh don’t fail

Costumes

Prosperous Love

Spring Bunny

Alfonse Normal

Okay, first of all, we asked you yesterday to please wait longer between releasing concepts so that you can spend more time making them better.

Second of all, the actual concept:

I didn’t realize this with your Roy concept, but you’ve been putting each character in different Trial Teams. Characters from the same series (even if they’re from different games) will always be on the same Trial Team and since you started with Marth on the Red Team, I would suggest you stick with that.

You should probably put these after the skill set so we can more easily see how they synergize with the skills.

This doesn’t make sense as a campaign title.

Is this suggesting that you’re making an Anna concept? I would have rather you released that concept first if you were going to reference it here.

What does chocolate have to do with either Alfonse or Anna?

I honestly have very little clue what this is saying. Are you saying Alfonse deals 70% more damage (compared to what?) and heals for 40% of the damage dealt?

If this is an attack, where’s the damage indicator (which should be a variable, NOT a percentage)?

And what do you mean by “60% Energy”?

Who is “them”?

And what do you mean by “decrease 80% damage to allies and the same”?

I can’t tell what this skill means, either.

First of all, waaaaay too long of a skill name.

Second of all, I have no clue what “advantage” Alfonse is gaining from “enemies fainting or falling in love”. Is “falling in love” supposed to mean “Charms”? That doesn’t even make sense for Alfonse.

Third, your stat boost should be variables, NOT numbers (except for maybe the Shield duration, but that doesn’t even have a value attached to it…).

When does Alfonse ever say this?

Characters only have ONE costume.

As happy as I personally am to see another FE fan on the forums, I seriously recommend you take your time, listen to feedback, and improve your concepts. Read this guide (A Guide to Making Character Concepts) if you need more help.

4 Likes

This disk of Alfonse and Commander Anna That’s the name Askr’s chocolate is to share ok thanks for your comment

… I’m pretty sure that doesn’t actually exist in Heroes. Did you make it up?

@Myeong Don’t make it up I have an app called Fire Emblem Heroes

So do I. And I’ve been playing it for over 4 years now. And I still do not see what chocolate has to do with either Alfonse or Anna.

1 Like

Squirrels would have been better. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Language

First of all, language.

Second of all… what does Ross have to do with this concept??? :man_facepalming:

@Filadae_Djaq Sorry

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney