Prince Phillip - Character Concept

Hello! I am going to start my new concept series, and I will call it the Prince Series. I’ve done a concept for Prince Eric, and now I am finished on my second one. He is my most favorite prince and undoubtedly one of the best princes in Disney World.

Character Information:

Name: Phillip
Star: :star2: :star2:
Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Trial Team: Blue
“You’re living in the past. This is the 14th century.”

Movements:

Entrance: Phillip walks into his position, then a sword and a shield will suddenly appear in his arm and hand.
Phillip-ENTRANCE
Basic: Phillip slashes the closest enemy (also when he’s with Samson).
Phillip-BASIC
Victory:
Infantry: Phillip dances in victory.

Cavalier: Phillip talks to Samson and compliments him.

Defeat:
Infantry: Phillip’s shield will be thrown away from his arm.
Phillip-DEFEAT1
Cavalier: Phillip falls off from Samson’s back.
Phillip-DEFEAT2

Skillset:

White: Truthful Sword :fist:t2:
Infantry: Phillip throws his sword at the enemies, piercing through them dealing damage and reducing their armor for 10 seconds.
Phillip-WHITE1
Cavalier: Phillip charges at the enemies and slashes each one of them twice dealing damage for each hit and reduces damage he receives by 50% as long as this skill is active.
Phillip-WHITE2

Green: Virtuous Shield
Infantry: Phillip gives himself a shield for 5 seconds. He will receive 200 energy if the shield is consumed before 5 seconds.
Phillip-GREEN1
Cavalier: Phillip charges at the frontmost enemy and uses his shield to knock the enemy back to the farthest position while dealing damage.
Phillip-GREEN2
This skill can only be used every 10 seconds.

Blue: Royal Cavalier
If Phillip’s HP falls down below 50%, he will ride on Samson’s back and continue the fight as a Cavalier until the end of the wave, giving him additional basic attack and 20% chance to evade attacks.
Phillip-BLUE

Purple: Noble Prince
Phillip gains additional skill power for each ally on the field.

Friendship Disks:

Woody - Protector’s Pin
Stronger Shields

Prince Phillip told Woody his story on how he fought the dragon for the sake of true love. Woody was amazed after hearing the prince’s story. So they went along to talk more and share ideas on how to protect the people they love.
  • Infantry buff: Virtuous Shield gains an additional amount (per star).
  • Cavalier buff: Virtuous Shield deals more damage (per star) and now stuns the enemy for 3 seconds.

Hercules - Sword Clash
Stronger Swords

Hercules wants to know what those fairies look like and how powerful they are, but Prince Phillip said the three fairies are busy and he don’t know where they are. So the both of 'em had a sparring session to see which sword is stronger.
  • Infantry buff: Adds 0.5 seconds (per star) damage and armor reduction for each use of Truthful Sword.
  • Cavalier buff: Gains an additional 6% reduced damage received (per star) with each use of his active skill.
7 Likes

So how does Philip gain Samson?

Is that what a cavalier is?

2 Likes

Yes, at his blue skill. Wait, maybe I should change those to infantry and cavalier.

2 Likes

These concepts by you are always amazing

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney