Princess Eilonwy

Princess Eilonwy

Golden Pelydryn

https://64.media.tumblr.com/46945cc0a455d9f2ec1a71025557be85/tumblr_oxb1o7goo41wnom8go2_640.jpg

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Entrance: Eilonwy walks into the battlefield with Golden Pelydryn next to her.
Victory: Golden Pelydryn spins around Eilonwy while she smiles.
Defeat: Golden Pelydryn falls on the ground, Eilionwy falls on her knees, she then becomes sad.

Quote: “Girl? GIRL?! If it weren’t for this girl, you would still be in the Horned King’s dungeon!"

Basic attack: Golden Pelydryn flies towards randomly ally or enemy, healing ally or dealing damage to enemy

White skill: Golden Pelydryn Spin
Golden Pelydryn spins around allies, creating a temporary barrier between allies and enemies, barrier protects allies from damage and debuffs. Any projectiles which pass the barrier deals X bonus fantastic damage.

Barrier stays on the battlefield for 3 seconds.

Green skill: Looking Around
Princess Eilonwy looks around the battlefield, removing X armor from 3 random enemies and X reality from other 3 random enemies for 10 seconds. Enemies which had removed armor or reality will also have reduced basic damage by X.

Blue skill: Golden Pelydryn Bounce :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Golden Pelydryn turns red and then bounces around enemies 4 times, dealing X damage with each bounce and blinding them for 10 seconds.

Purple skill: Good Tips
Princess Eilonwy and allies are immune to first 5 stuns and freezes. Whenever an ally evades stun or freeze Eilonwy and allies gains X basic damage and X skill power for 10 seconds.

Red skill: Smartness of Princess
When an ally falls below 35% of their HP they gain 2 stacks of hardy, X skill power and 30 evasion for the rest of the wave.

Enemies above 60% of their max HP are 10% slower, their skill power is reduced by X and the amount of tenacity is lowered by 20.

Evasion boost and tenacity reduction have a chance to fail above level X.

Additional stat boosts:

+X HP
+X fantastic crit
+X damage to each bounce to ‘‘Golden Pelydryn Bounce’’

Friends

Kida - Mysterious Magic

Disk

Basic attacks blinds

• +X HP
  • +X BD
  • Princess Eilonwy’s basic attacks blind enemies for 1 second(s) (+1s per star)
  • Golden Pelydryn bounces 1 time(s) more with ‘‘Golden Pelydryn Bounce’’ and deals 20% damage to already blinded enemies (+1 more bounce; +20% damage)

Kim Possible - (Im)possible Mission

Disk

’‘Looking Around’’ also studies; Studies are improved

• +X SP to Princess Eilonwy and allies
  • +X armor remove to ‘‘Looking Around’’
  • ‘‘Looking Around’’ now also studies enemies for 2 seconds (+2s per star)
  • Studied enemies lose 12% armor (+12% per star)
3 Likes

Maybe you should add a picture of the Golden Pelydren, I haven’t seen The Black Cauldron in years and some people haven’t seen it at all. I honestly thought the Golden Pelydren was a bird until I googled it lol

Added :yellow_circle:

Here! :upside_down_face::joy::raising_hand_man:t3: Lol

Great Concept though!

This is probably my favorite concept that I have scene made by you!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney