Princess Movesets

Hmm, it’s a nice thought, but I wanted to give her some survivability since my concept of her is a Front-positioned Damage character. That way, she can stay longer and counter with critical hits.

1 Like

Updated and added concept moveset for Mulan!

2 Likes

First off, I find it interesting that almost everyone has her firing a rocket for a white skill (myself included).

Second off, I think she should use the Fa family sword just cuz it is her fathers legacy and seems much more honorable.

A criticism, I feel that you are giving them (the princesses) the ability to dodge and counter a bit too much.

I also do not really like Mulan’s green skill. Yes, she did use the fan and it is coll that you used an ingame badge, but it just doesnt seem like a good choice.

I hope you do not take offense to my criticism as it is strictly My opinion of what could be done better. :grin:

Here’s some suggestions
Cinderella
Tiana
Aurora

I really appreciate the feedback, Champ! It’s very important to take suggestions into consideration in order to push forward the idea of original concepts.

The main criticism here is that I’ve given many of the princesses evasive maneuvers. Well, in my defense, the Princesses who have evasion are all front-line heroes, and so I wanted to give them the extra survivability needed to make a meaningful impact in battle. Many front line tanks have a way to mitigate damage through shields, heals, self-revives, etc. Then there are front line dps like Scar, Darkwing, Aladdin, and Jack Sparrow who instead opt to use their natural agility to help them survive the inherent danger of being at the front. Each princess who were given evasive skills have different effects attached to them, to separate themselves from each other and to make their survival method just a little bit more unique. In my mind, it was easier for me to see some of them directly engaging at the front than throwing a projectile from the back (what I’m low-key saying is I’ve no idea what Jasmine would be chucking to do damage, like, Nick seems to be ok with throwing popsicles but I somehow can’t think of anything for these girls to throw lol).

And as for Mulan’s Green skill, I wanted all her skills to reflect (pun intended) her actual combat training. So my idea of that was give her one skill that can do burst damage (White) and all her other skills is based on the idea of “self-defense”. Although, you’re right, we could probably do better than that (but you’re also right that I thought it was a cool idea).

Anyways, once again, I really appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

Ok, so I’m really, really, at a loss here for Tiana and Aurora, but I can definitely tell you that I already have an idea in mind for Cinderella!

1 Like

Updated! I’ve added concept moveset for Cinderella! Also edited previous skills so that they have specific limitations. This was done so that there’s actually a reason to invest in SP.

For example: Pocahontas’ “Colors of the Wind” would push back all enemies. If it was as simple as that then you could just keep this skill at level 1. And so, it was changed to “fail against enemies higher than levelX” so that there is a real reason to invest SP into it. Such adjustments were made across all movesets.

3 Likes

I appreciate your answer and I guess I get your point. Thank you :grin:

Soo it is a little late but we watched
Wall-e recently (cuz who wouldn’t wanna watch such a cute story :grin:) and I was struck by how similar he is to Ariel.

They both are fascinated by human items and neither has any idea how they really work. They both met someone that left them (she kinda left Eret on the beach but that is besides the point :wink: )

They both nearly died for their loved one (although Wall-e did kinda just wanna go back to earth to get fixed…)
And were saved by their loved one

EVE put Wall-e together and Eret rammed Ursula through with a sunken ship that was no longer sunk (:confused: )

so yah bottom line: I feel like a friendship between them makes more sense than one with Miguel. IMO. :grin:

1 Like

That’s… a really good point! I might have to revisit her moveset :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I realize that Cinderella’s concept moveset is quite unorthodox, but hey, I gave it my best shot.

Updated! Added concept moveset for Aurora, which took a lot of imagination power, I’ll tell you that. Also slightly changed one of Ariel’s Friendship Disks.

1 Like

Updated! Added Belle and Tiana, which means all “official” Disney princesses have been accounted for, not including characters that are already in the game.

1 Like

And the queen of hearts off with their head skill.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney