Princess Movesets

So I know that these characters have concept movesets made by other users, but I’m just having fun here too. Also, I really want these princesses to make it to the roster one day.

Rapunzel (Tangled): Support, Mid

Basic Attack: Rapunzel uses her long hair to whip at enemies from a safe distance.

Healing Incantation(White): Rapunzel heals the entire team for X amount of HP over 7 seconds. Healing is determined by Rapunzel’s skill power.

Tangled Twist(Green): Rapunzel uses her hair to lasso the closest enemy then smacks them with her frying pan, Stunning them for 2 seconds. Has a chance to fail if enemy is higher than levelX. Does Fantastic damage.

Gleam and Glow(Blue): Rapunzel removes all negative status effects and disables on a single ally and heals them for X amount of HP over 4 seconds. Has a chance to fail if status effects are applied by enemies higher than levelX. Healing is determined by her skill power.

Drop of Sunlight(Purple): Whenever Rapunzel heals, she removes negative status effects on herself and becomes immune to disables for 4 seconds. May fail when healing allies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Elsa: Great Magic
-Healing is unaffected by Curse
-Increased Skill Power

Felix: Golden Touch
-Uses “Gleam and Glow” more frequently
-Increased HP

Ariel (The Little Mermaid): Control, Mid

Basic Attack: Ariel whips her tail to make a ranged water splash to attack.

Part of Your World(White): Ariel sings, granting 300 energy to all allies while lowering enemy attack and movement speed for 5 seconds. Effect reduced on allies higher than levelX.

Make a Splash!(Green): Ariel twirls, summoning a wave that pushes the closest target back. Causes Fantastic damage. Damage is determined by her skill power.

Most Beautiful Voice(Blue): Ariel sings, charming a random enemy for 5 seconds. Charmed enemy has increased basic attack. Has a chance to fail if enemy is higher than levelX.

Daughter of Triton(Purple): “Make a Splash!” grants Ariel 100 energy. Effect is reduced when attacking an Enemy higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Moana: Ocean Bond
-“Make a Splash” also lowers attack and movement speed
-Increased skill power

Wall-E: Thingamabob Cube
-“Part of Your World” grants bonus Reality to Control allies. Bonus based on X% of Ariel’s skill power.
-Increased skill power

Anna (Frozen): Damage, Front

Basic Attack: Anna uses her fists to punch enemies in front of her.

Knucke Sandwich(White): Anna delivers a strong punch that causes damage and stuns the closest target for 2 seconds. Stun has chance to fail on enemies higher than levelX. Damage is determined by Anna’s skill power.

Awkward Moves(Green): Anna dodges a melee attack then almost trips, pushing the closest enemy away. Can only dodge every 8 seconds. Dodge has a chance to fail if attacked by an enemy higher than levelX.

Act of True Love(Blue): Anna occasionally shields an ally from a melee attack. Anna ignores X amount of that damage. Damage ignored is determined by Anna’s skill power.

Love Will Thaw(Purple): Whenever Anna activates “Act of True Love”, she becomes immune to disables for 8 seconds. Has a chance to fail when blocking an enemy that’s higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Elsa: Crystal Snowman
-Disables caused by teammates last longer
-Increased basic damage

Olaf: Warm Hugs
-“Act of True Love” now has a chance to completely ignore damage
-Increased HP

Snow White: Support, Back

Basic attack: Snow White does not attack at all.

The Seven Dwarfs(White):
-Passive: Instead of attacking, Snow White cheers her allies instead. Cheered allies gain an apple icon, which raises Energy gain rate by 5%. Can stack up to 3 times. Snow White’s cheerful demeanour debuffs enemies, indicated by a poisoned apple icon. Debuff reduces X amount of skill power determined by 2% of Snow White’s basic damage stat. Can stack up to 3 times.

-Active: Snow White waves and smiles daintily, calling upon the Seven Dwarfs to rush across the screen, doing no damage but pushing all enemies back. Snow White’s buffs and debuffs are also removed. Cheered allies are granted 100 energy for every apple icon they had. Enemies are deducted 50 energy for ever poisoned apple icon they had.

Doc(Green): When activating “The Seven Dwarfs”, cheered allies are healed for X amount of HP. Healing is determined by Snow White’s skill power.

Grumpy(Blue): When activating “The Seven Dwarfs”, enemies that had the poisoned apple icon are stunned for 2 seconds. Has a chance to fail against enemies higher than levelX.

Fairest One of All(Purple): Allies that are healed by “Doc” will also have all negative status effects removed, including disables. Has a chance to fail if status effects were applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Cheerful Nature
-“Doc” gains bonus healing for every Back-position ally
-Increased skill power

Jack Skellington: Astonishing Presence
-When HP falls below 50%, Snow White will have a chance to completely avoid moves that can apply disables. Effect remains until the end of a wave.
-Increased HP

Pocahontas: Control, Front

Basic attack: Pocahontas uses her father’s skull basher as seen in Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Colors of the Wind(White): Pocahontas calls upon the wind to push all enemies back. Winds do no damage but continues to persist for 7 seconds. Winds may fail to push back enemies higher than levelX.

Blunt Force(Green): Pocahontas slams down her club at the closest target. Causes Normal damage that will always crit. Damage is determined by her skill power.

Tailwind(Blue): When activating “Colors of the Wind”, all Back-positioned allies gain bonus attack speed during its entire duration. May fail on allies that are higher than levelX.

Voice of the Wind(Purple): When activating “Colors of the Wind”, Pocahontas gains a personal wind barrier that lasts 10 seconds. Shield strength is determined by her skill power.

Friendship Disks:

Jack Sparrow: Winds of Fate
-Longer duration for “Colors of the Wind” and “Tailwind”
-Increased Basic Damage

Moana: Forces of Nature
-When activating “Colors of the Wind”, the winds also grant a shield for her weakest ally
-Increased Skill Power

220px-Princess_Jasmine_disney
Jasmine (Aladdin): Damage, Front

Basic attack: Jasmine uses kicks to attack enemies in front of her.

Come, Raja!(White): Jasmine calls upon Raja, her pet tiger, to run across the screen, causing Normal damage to all enemies. Damage is determined by Jasmine’s skill power.

Fast Learner(Green): Jasmine dodges an attack—the enemy she dodges is Studied for 5 seconds, causing Normal damage to crit. Can only dodge every 5 seconds and may fail to dodge against enemies higher than levelX.

Royal Entry(Blue): Jasmine enters battle riding on Raja. Jasmine jumps off when the battle begins as Raja rams past all enemies, causing Normal damage. Damage is determined by her skill power.

Order of the Princess(Purple): Upon the first KO of an ally, Jasmine excercises her royal privileges to grant allies increased Energy gain by 20% for the rest of the wave. Has reduced effect on allies that are higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Aladdin: Strong Trust
-Normal critical damage increased
-Increased HP

Genie: Wishes Granted!
-“Order of the Princess” also grants additional Basic Damage buff for every Control ally
-Increased skill power

Mulan: Damage, Front

Basic Attack: Uses either the sword of Shan Yu or the sword of the Fa family as her melee weapon.

Red Rocket(White): Mulan lights a canon using Mushu then sends them flying at the enemy team, causing X Fantastic damage. Enemies are left with a burn, causing an extra X damage over 4 seconds. Damage is determined by Mulan’s skill power.

Last Resort(Green): Mulan blocks a melee attack with her fan then counterattacks with her sword, dealing X Normal damage. Damage is determined by her skill power. May fail to block against enemies higher than levelX. Mulan can only block every 7 seconds.

Self-Defense Expert(Blue): Mulan will occasionally take a defensive stance and spins her bostaff in front of her for 2 seconds. Within this time, she deflects all projectile attacks back at her aggressors. Does not work on opposing White skills, and may fail against enemies higher than levelX.

Military Training(Purple): When Mulan’s HP falls below 50%, she gains a 100% increase in attack speed and she will have a 25% chance to dodge any attack. Chance to dodge is lowered against enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Merida: Family Pride
-“Military Training” grants Mulan more damage done
-Increased basic damage

Aladdin: Expert Improvisation
-Grant bonus basic damage for all Damage allies
-Increased basic damage

Cinderella: Support, Back

Basic Attack: Cinderella does not attack at all.

Bippidi-Boppidi-Boo!(White):
Passive: Instead of attacking, Cinderella sends out Jaq and Gus to the enemy team to attract their attention. Jaq and Gus will cause all basic attacks to be directed towards them as they scurry around, completely avoiding X amount of damage. Jaq and Gus will then leave and cannot be called upon for another 4 seconds. Only works on basic attacks, and all other skills will ignore Jaq and Gus. Damage redirected is determined by Cinderella’s Basic Attack stat.

Active: Cinderella calls upon the Fairy Godmother, who magically appears to grant the whole team magical barriers that last 7 seconds. Shield health is determined by Cinderella’s Skill Power. Jaq and Gus leave when the Fairy Godmother appears.

A Dream Come True(Green): When the Fairy Godmother appears, she also removes all negative status effects. Has a chance to fail on status effects applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Pumpkin Carriage(Blue): Cinderella rides her carriage which barrels through enemies and causes X amount of Fantastic damage. Jaq and Gus leave when the carriage appears. Damage is determined by her skill power.

Stroke of Midnight(Purple): When the Fairy Godmother’s shields are destroyed or expire, they will restore X amount of HP. Healing is determined by her skill power.

Friendship Disks:

Jack Skellington: Royal Pumpkins
-“Pumpkin Carriage” grants Damage allies increased attack speed for X seconds
-Increased basic damage

Yax: Lasting Freedom
-Bonus shield HP added for every Support ally present
-Increased skill power

Aurora(Sleeping Beauty): Support, Back

Basic Attack: Aurora does not attack at all.

Once Upon a Dream(White):
Passive: Instead of attacking, Aurora dances and places fairy icons on herself or her teammates. Fairy icons will negate negative status effects and disables. Fairy icons are removed every time they cancel status effects and heals the target for a small X amount of HP. Healing is determined by Aurora’s basic attack stat.

Active: The Three Good Fairies appear and put a sleeping spell on all enemies, stunning them for 4 seconds. Stun has a chance to fail on enemies higher than levelX. Any unused fairy icons will be removed, healing those targets for a large X amount of HP. Healing is determined by Aurora’s skill power.

The Gift of Beauty(Green): Flora appears to grant 250 energy to the team member with the lowest Energy. Has reduced effect on allies higher than levelX.

The Gift of Song(Blue): At the start of every wave, Fauna appears to grant the team a temporary 50% boost in attack speed and bonus Reality for 7 seconds. Bonus Reality is determined by her skill power.

Ray of Hope(Purple): Upon KO, Merryweather appears to revive Aurora, healing her for X amount of HP. Aurora’s waking grants the rest of her team one Fairy Icon. HP restored is determined by Aurora’s skill power. Can only be activated once.

Friendship Disks:

Violet: Romantic Poem
-When activating “Ray of Hope”, Merryweather also grants the team a magic barrier with X HP that lasts 10 seconds. Shield HP determined by her skill power.
-Increased skill power

Miguel: Romantic Lyrics
-Disables caused by teammates last longer against enemy Support heroes
-Increased skill power

Tiana (The Princess and the Frog): Control, Mid

Basic Attack: Tiana throws a rolling pin at her enemies.

Bayou Gator(White): Tiana calls out Louis, who rams past all enemies, causing Scare for 5 seconds and inflicting Fantastic damage. Damage is determined Tiana’s skill power.

Daddy’s Gumbo(Green): Tiana serves up delicious gumbo, healing herself or the weakest ally for X amount of HP. Healing is determined by her skill power.

Cajun Lights(Blue): A swarm of fireflies zoom across the screen, blinding all enemies for 3 seconds. Blindness may fail against enemies higher than levelX.

Almost There!(Purple): Tiana gains bonus Reality. Bonus is determined by Tiana’s skill power.

Friendship Disks:

Elastigirl: Strength of Will
-Tiana shares X% of her Reality stat
-Increased skill power

Sally: Elixir Spice
-Targets healed by “Daddy’s Gumbo” become immune to disables for X seconds
-Increased skill power

Belle(Beauty and the Beast): Support, Mid

Basic Attack: Belle does not attack at all.

Smart Move(White):
Passive: Instead of attacking, Belle tends the wounds of her allies, which causes her to move to the same position as her target. She heals for X HP over 4 seconds before moving on to the next target. If her target has full HP, she gives them 100 Energy after 4 seconds. Healing is determined by her basic attack stat.

Active: Belle retreats to the back line and studies the entire enemy team, causing all normal hits to crit. May fail on enemies higher than levelX.

Reading Break(Green): Belle takes a break to read, giving herself a bonus 30% healing for 10 seconds. Bonus healing may not apply on allies higher than levelX.

Enchanted Mirror(Blue): Belle shows the enchanted mirror, blinding the closest target for 6 seconds. Blindness may fail against enemies higher than levelX.

Bookworm(Purple): Belle’s love of books makes her resistant to charms and stuns, and also gains bonus HP. Bonus HP is determined by Belle’s skill power.

Friendship Disks:

Judy: Value of Education
-Support allies are also immune to charms and stuns
-Increased skill power

Elsa: Magic Script
-Damage allies are healed for more HP
-Increased basic attack

And that is every single Disney Princess who isn’t already in the game! Please feel free to give me some feedback :smile:

10 Likes

Good skillsets my dude. Don’t want to be those people but, did u kind of copied my Ariel concept in some way?

1 Like

The Anna one is pretty good!!

1 Like

Firstly, thanks for the compliment! Secondly, I did come up with the Ariel moveset myself, but I wouldn’t be surprised if people can only come up with similar ideas lol. After all, it’s hard to think of her in a way makes sense in combat. Do you mind showing me a link to your idea? I’d love to see it as well!

1 Like

Sure! It’s right Here. I have to say, we kinda had the same mind when we did our Ariel concept. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL That’s brilliant! We even named her White and Blue skills so similarly XD

Anyway, I’ll be writing up more Princess movesets and I’ll update accordingly. These are quite fun to theory-craft.

2 Likes

These concepts r noice. U & Drone had the same thing in ur head. So coincidence, I THINK NOT! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I know, right? Hope to see more amazing skillsets soon. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve added more Princess Movesets! These include movesets for Snow White, Pocahontas, and Jasmine. I also did some minor edits to grammar and such, just to keep things clean.

1 Like

The moveset I made for Snow White took a lot of work to balance out the mechanics, but I think I nailed it. Miguel’s current design was what inspired me to create a moveset for her.

Really like your concept for Jasmine and Pocahontas👍

I appreciate that! I’ll eventually do Mulan, who is a crazy-highly demanded character to be added. I hope my concept for her will do her justice.

1 Like

One problem. Pocahontas has a skill called blunt force. Which applies true damage. If this happens. Then Pocahontas can kill every hero instantly if she is in a higher level. So maybe put some restrictions on her skill. Kinda like Maui’s shark skill and stitch’s 626 scuffle where it only activates if the HP of an enemy or itself is in a fixed hp

Or maybe it can be just weak not to defeat opponents of the same level instantly.

You make a good point. I might end up completely changing the properties of that move as I imagined that move to be used frequently throughout the fight.

I ended up changing the properties of “Blunt Force” so that it’s a little more balanced. I gave her a high-burst damage move to balance out her other skills doing no damage. But doing True damage frequently or situationally sound no good, so I just changed how it works.

Am I the only one who noticed that Alladin lies to Princess Jasmine in every movie? Like strong trust? Sorry but I just cannot get into it.

I like some of these ideas too though and look forward to seeing your version of Mulan :grin:

True to his nature as a thief, he does lie. Although, the reason why I called it “Strong Trust” is because that’s Aladdin’s signature quote to Jasmine—“Do you trust me?” And she always says yes.

Yah I know but I still love that he never gave her a good reason to trust him…u syppose that is what makes it true love…

:roll_eyes:

Instead of fast learner i would prefer for spoiling my wedding!
Jazmine punches the closest enemy stunning it for 5 seconds and dealing X fantastic damage.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney