Princess Peach - Unlikely Concept

Concept

Notes

Princess Peach

Source: Super Mario Series

Description: Peach is the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom but is always kidnapped by Bowser although she can’t do much, she always tries to support her allies.

Quote: “I can’t believe I got kidnapped…again.”

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: See passive.

Entrance: Floats from the sky with her parasol.

Victory: Peach puts her hands together and puts it on the side of her neck and looks happy.

Defeat: Falls on the ground and looks sad.

Skills

White Skill: Royal Healing

Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Peach heals an ally with the least HP with a Mushroom and healing them for X HP.

Active: Peach gives all allies an Ultra Mushroom healing allies for 50% of that allies’ HP and a shield with 25% of the ally’s health. Peach additionally gives a random ally a Syrup Jar giving that ally X SP for 7 seconds.

Green Skill: 1-UP

If an ally is KOed, Peach gives the ally who is KOed a 1-UP Mushroom healing them for X HP and increasing their attack speed by 30% for 7 seconds. This move can be used once per wave.

Blue Skill: The Princess’ Servant

(Normal Damage :fist: )

Every 10 seconds, Peach brings out her Toad to protect her from an attack, making her invincible for 4 seconds. She then counter-attacks with a turnip, throwing it at the enemy who tried to attack her dealing X damage.

Purple Skill: Royal Decree

1-UP is now able to grant allies X Armor and X Reality for 7 seconds.

Red Skill: Peach’s Sweetness

The Princess’ Servant now charms the enemy who tried to attack her after she threw her turnip for 6 seconds.

This chance of charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Stat Boosters:

+X Reality
+X HP
+X HP healed in the skill “1-UP”

Friendships

Chief Bogo and Peach

Disk: Better Security

Royal Healing now gives allies a 10% boost in damage for 5 seconds. (+5% per star)

Allies: Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, and Kermit

Stat Boosters:

+X SP
+X HP

Kronk and Peach

Disk: A New Servant

1-UP now gives an ally 1 second of invincibility. (+1 second per star)

Allies: Yzma, Huey, Duey and Louie, Scrooge Mcduck

Stat Boosters:

+X Reality
+X HP healed in Peach’s basic attack.

11 Likes

This is beyond creative. I said this already but I am absolutely loving this abundance of creativity with these past few concepts I’ve been seeing. Just amazing.

5 Likes

I didn’t allude to any surprise. You did.

Fair enough. I deleted it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney