Princess Tiana Hero Suggestion

tiana_by_randomperson77-d52rx8c

Princess Tiana is a Front-Line Control Hero on Red Team

Sp - Frog Fiend
Princess Tiana turns into a frog for 3 seconds, giving her team an increase in their armour, reality and attack speed, aswell as decreasing those attributes from the enemy team.

Gr - Kitchen Catastrophe
Princess Tiana throws 3 dirty trays at enemies, dealing normal damage and stunning the enemies hit, while also energising her team.

Bl - Meal Deal
Princess Tiana prepares a meal and gives one of these items to each of her allies.

• Coffee increases their attack speed
  • Sandwich increases their basic damage
  • Cupcake increases their reality
  • Eggs & Bacon increases their armour

Pu - This Side
Princess Tiana blocks Dr. Facilier’s ghouls, cleansing her team and shielding them.

Rd - Born to Cook
This Side now also grants 2 stacks of Hardy to 3 random allies. Kitchen Catastrophe does 15% extra damage to Yellow Team heroes.

Friend 1 - Dr. Facilier - This Side makes Tiana invincible

• Makes Princess Tiana invincible for x seconds
  • Reduces damage taken from allies for x seconds

Friend 2 - Swedish Chef - Kitchen Catastrophe gives fatigue

• 5 trays are thrown instead of 3
  • Damage over time for x seconds
  • Gives x stacks of fatigue to 3 random enemies

This is my first character posted on here, I hope you like it. I hope the moderators see this and take my idea for Princess Tiana into consideration. The next character I am going to post will be Pinocchio, and I think you will like his character. Also, if you see this DH Moderators, please bring back the sign in character. Even if it is just old characters, I don’t mind, just please add them back.

1 Like

A little short. Try at least 10 seconds.

By how much? 100%? 200%?

How much damage. Put something like “X Normal Damage” because the amount increases each time you level that skill up. How long is the stun?

By how much?And for attack speed, how long and for how much %?

Shield for how long?

At the start of the wave?

Welcome to the forum! This was a pretty good concept, but it needs those adjustments. Be sure to include as much detail as possible in your concepts.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll definitely be thinking about these things in my next character, who I think is going to be Pinocchio.

Also, remember to put your concepts in the dedicated category.

1 Like

She is in the game

Please stop reviving dead topics just to tell people that certain characters are already in the game. They were made before the characters were added, and by now they likely already know that they have been added since then.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney