Princesses?

Oh yeah, the collections are based on the real world franchises. So the Princess collection is based on the “Disney Princesses” franchise, yeah. But that alone means very little outside of collections. I mean Gizmoduck is in both Ducktales and Darkwing Duck shows/franchises, but I am pretty sure he is only in the Ducktales collection. I don’t even think there is a Darkwing collection… Yet :smirk:

The official Disney Princess franchise currently has twelve members - Merida, Moana, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Rapunzel (all of whom are in game) and Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Pocahontas and Tiana (who have yet to be added) and it is this list DHBM has to follow.

@Markus_Ashe I doubt they will add all of the Princesses. One or two more, sure. But not all 6 missing ones. I am really not worried about PB going Princess crazy in this game any time soon :sweat_smile: it just does not seem likely they would focus on princesses considering all the other characters they can/will add.

Totally agree that it’s very unlikely all of the remaining six will get added. Ariel and Pocahontas seem most likely and maybe Tiana but I think coming up with skill sets for Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella would be really tricky.

@Markus_Ashe I dunno, I think their skills would be pretty obvious :sweat_smile:
Snow White singing summons forest animals to attack.
Aurora yawns and it puts enemies to sleep.
Cinderella has two forms…
A grubby maid form that sweeps dust and ashes at the enemy, and a clean princess form that hits the enemy with a pumpkin cart and throws her glass slippers at them.
Hahahaha

EDIT: Hey seriously, who flagged this?
My message is on the topic of “Princesses?” specifically relating to princesses that belong in the “Disney Princesses” franchise/collection.
The exact thing this topic is about, so why did someone report me as spam? :thinking:🤷

Also no followup messages from anyone yet…
which tells me that the flagger is a lurker with nothing decent to say anyway so what’s up with that? :rofl: Hahaha.
Act like a Princess and only flag actual off-topic spam and nonsense. :innocent:

My comments are so on topic that it’s almost painful, the literal opening topic of this thread is someone wondering what missing princesses belong in the Disney Princesses Collection… :sweat_smile:

So yeah, the 6 missing princesses (Including Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella) are the logical conclusion of this chat thread.
That’s how on topic I am!
Rawr!!!
Lol :rofl:

I picking up what your putting down. But mind if i share my perspective

Nobody knows when patch notes are gonna stop coming (not saying they’re stopping anytime soon). So, we really can’t count out Snow White, Cinderella, or Aurora. In my opinion, Snow White and Aurora would be support characters and Cinderella would be a control character at best.

Besides, we have Maleficent and Grimhilda. So, Snow White and Aurora can’t be too far behind. Right?

And for future reference, Anna and Elsa are not princesses, one is the queen of Arendelle and the other is one can assume the queen of nature and we must address them as such.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney