Prize Wall Feedback

Also, during week off when there isn’t any prize wall the game seems just eh, not much to do.

I would like too see during these 7 days between new characters to include Re-Cap Prize Wall, which has ability just like in Wish Crate to choose hero which we want and that will become featured reward from each stage.
Hero quests should be changed and instead being about winning arena, Coliseum, Heist fights with selected hero.

Hero Quest rewards, once again, should include CW resets, Epic Keys, mission speed-ups, Shop Refresh item, Elite Campaign Resets…

Or like some kind of randomizer that picks random hero… maybe of our Top 30? :thinking:

Another possible idea… it would pull the heroes of highest “full” rarity. So, say, you got heroes at Y12, then Y10, Y4, Y0 and then R17, R13 and such, it would only pick those above Y0.

No… any chance for a hero which already has 5k chips is just bad. People will complain that they getting bad heroes.

Just give a choice, just like Wish Crate did.
Completely no point to make it complicating

What if it had the hero changing depending on whether the hero has Red Skill maxed or not? :thinking: And is high. So it would exclude the Red Skill maxed heroes.

Also, I’d call it “Intermezzo” Prize Wall - as it would be in the middle of two.

Also no, just no, simple choice is just best solution.

I wonder if giving the Prize Wall it’s own building on the main map, with a clear title like the other modes, might help to increase engagement :man_shrugging:

The little icon made sense while it’s been an on/off thing, but if engagement isn’t where it should be and if the Prize Wall will become more of a semi-permanent feature (as discussed in the Q&A), a map position might help

11 Likes

I’ll give this idea to the team!

5 Likes

Uhm… regarding the Prize Wall, could be Badge Bazaar tokens and Megabit Crates included someday in the rewards?
Or will the former only be stuck in Invasion (with non-significant scaling) and the latter in contests? :thinking:

Can I suggest a roaming circus :circus_tent: @Loutre in town.

Because for me the prize wall is like the “Pop the Balloons” game from carnivals and circuses.

Also could be a reference to Dumbo and Pinocchio (you know that island).

2 Likes

I that case the Prize Wall would have some open/close animations like the Mega Mark and Black Market in game.

Maybe because they introduced a new IP in the game.

Like Bolt, Winnie and Raya are completely new characters from their respectives IP that didn’t have any hero before. I don’t know what retention did Flint and Hopper but since they are from brand new IP I think exist a correlation with that fact. NOT SURE it’s just speculation.

They were not in Prize Wall though.

1 Like

I know they weren’t.

But if they did also well with retention I could see a correlation.

But…see… this topic is called “Prize Wall feedback” so the retention discussed is “Prize Wall retention”.

Maybe it is correlated, maybe not. Not sure how you want to measure correlation of playing Arena/Coli challengers more, Sign-In claimation and PW token usage.

1 Like

My problem with prize wall is that i cannot use my token fast enough… and if I random click too fast… the game will goes “out of synch” maybe you could create a “raid” button for prize wall too?

How was last prize wall retention?

It was stable! Like I mentioned in another thread due to the error with the Prize Wall sync we’ll be using this current Prize Wall for more data.

1 Like

How exactly “stable”? :open_mouth:

Similar to previous ones, or (slightly) worse? Or bigger?

Also, any more planned changes for prize wall?

Stable in this sense means similar to the last one and in an alright position so not going down.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney