Professor ratigan

Hi, you can release the professor Ratigan from the greath mouse detective please? My whole guild is waiting for him…

I’ll like to see him in the game to but I’m kinda losing hope

I reckon they will get there eventually. There are not many solo heroes from films, most films have got at least 2 characters in the game, though in some instances it took them a while to back to them. At the moment there is about 10 solo heroes (Kim P, The Evil Queen, Goliath, Yzma, Maleficent, Miguel, Kida, Dr Facilier, Capitan Amelia Ursula, and of course Basil) and I reckon they will come back to most of them at some point. They might not in the case of Maleficent, Ursula and Evil Queen, but other than that I would be surprised if they didn’t. However, you may have a long time to wait as there are quite a few for them to revisit. Just guessing, but based on past introduction of heroes I reckon it is pretty sure.

I too would really like to Ratigan in the game, I want him to ring his little bell and watch as a giant Felicia tramples heroes, scoffs one then spits them out…

Maybe as a white skill?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney