Profile Picture - bug

I waited for around 5 minutes for the options to appear but the badges doesn’t show up. Does the forum have some problems? @Polaris

9 Likes

I went there just to see & I saw the same screen.

1 Like
7 Likes

Oh, too bad. I want to celebrate an avatar but I can’t change mine. @Queen_Kate

3 Likes

This is a maintenance bug

Same with me, too

1 Like

Maybe it will be repaired soon.

Hopefully
:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

I know i’m reoponing this old topic but I was going to create one myself about not being able to change my profile picture on the forums and since it still hasn’t been fixed yet i thought it might have been forgotten about. I’m sure many of us wants to change our profile pictures, but we have not had the options to do so. I personally want to change my profile picture to the butterfly one.( I was told it was called bread and butterflys?) Can we have a progress report if it is bring worked on?. Thanks and i hope nobody gets too mad about an old topic being revived!

5 Likes

I know! This is a bug with the forum software, so we have to wait for them to fix it before we can update. I have all the admin powers, and even I can’t change avatars.

14 Likes

You’re powerless?
Tell me it isn’t so!
image https://media1.giphy.com/media/bGyKPJ40CDJja/source.gif

9 Likes

I guess the almighty (@Polaris) has restrictions as well

5 Likes

I want to chance my avatar

1 Like

Bumber, But I think w can change avatars if we slightly change names… Right??

That should still work.

It doesn’t work. Take my avatar for example

1 Like

Yup, I just tried…it failed :pensive:

3 Likes

i was wondering whether i have a restriction by being a newbie here… meh… this bag is not me :joy:

2 Likes

Do I know you?

:crown:
:angel:

@Polaris why is this taking so long? Is there really no info the forum team can give you?

3 Likes

But also, will we be able to have borders on the forum avatars one day?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney