Promo Codes

I have a red mail message icon on my character icon. When I click on my character icon the promo codes has a pink exclamation point which normally means you need to do something. Haven’t received any email with promo codes and, yes, I have checked my spam folder.

Yeah I actually have the same thing

Got my e-mail already verified and such, but the icon popped up again.

So @Nugget could you take a look when you are back tomorrow?

It’s been an ongoing issue every since they added the “Promo” stuff. I’ve a mail icon on my avatar that refuses to clear and a pink “!” on the “Promo” button that persists.

It’s more of a hustle to get people to give up their information than anything else. I’ve received 3 emails from them since I verified my email. 2 of them were “Helpful Tips” that I sent to the trash and 1 was a notice of something I can’t recall that gave me a code to redeem in-game which rewarded me a sigh Diamond Chest :yawning_face:

Yes, I had to pull the initial one from my spam folder and mark as not spam. Maybe if they used an email that looks legit, and headers that didn’t scream spam, it wouldn’t get flagged as spam.

Something is really messed up with that function.

I had to verify my email twice (the second time after a bugfix was added) to get rid of the notification and then the notification came back! :rage:

I contacted support to ask them to fix it, nothing has happened yet.

I’m still having the same issues. I signed up my email was verified. I received 3 messages with zero promo codes but a button to go back and play the game. Now I have the message icon on my Avatar and an exclamation point on promo codes with no codes to enter. Very frustrating as no one is responding about what the issue is. Convinced everyone to sign up and all we get is no response.

2 Likes

I also have the same issue

I didnt even get the verify email…. So cant verify my account to begin with

1 Like

Same thing here. My email was verified in the promo section, but I have received no codes and have checked all my folders

total I received 6 DHBM messages, only Mail “The July Newsletter is here” has the code (Expired)

The latest mail I received is like “The July Newsletter is here” but no code

Could you or anyone possibly tell me why it won’t send the email with the link to verify so that I can verify my account and receive my 200 diamonds?.

Maybe it came into your spam folder? I have heard that was an issue at least at the start.

Also, I know Loutre (CM back then) said that it could take at least a couple of hours, maybe even a day for such verifications to work and such. So if it is not in your spam folder, maybe you’d have to wait a little longer?

1 Like

Thanks… I checked spam an support told me the same thing. They also said that it goes through a third party… so, just to keep checking. I asked if they could tell me who the sender would be so I could keep an eye out for it.

1 Like

It is now September 1st. I have notified you about this issue in JULY. Can’t anyone fix anything??? Your players can’t do it. It’s your job to fix issues and we shouldn’t have to constantly post about the same problems over and over again.

This is a known issue that the team is already aware of and already working on. Fixes are not always immediate and may take time depending on priority, complication behind the issue, along with other factors.

1 Like

Nugget, Thank you for your response. It is greatly appreciated.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney