Proposition to Fellow Servers

It is my opinion. It is Okay that you do not wish to have the same opinion.

1 Like

I highly doubt PB will realize this. Because most people will continue to buy.

1 Like

Since we cannot really strike spending since we do not, what do you think F2Ps can do to help in this strike that will hopefully have success without the game dying?

1 Like

Hereā€™s the problem some people are having buying things tooā€¦ they spent a double gold or double xp, then game glitches and the timers spent during this down time also counts, and pb does nothing to assure said players the item time back? Or they buy a stamania deal with hours before a cap increase and when servers update removes the bonus stamania that came from their buy that still with 24 hours of purchase? Is that really a sound investment and positive message to the player base? The point is weather we whales, dolphins, or algae doesnā€™t matter, we want to be heard and they not listening or changing for better at a similiar rate to their rush cap increases, etc. If we come together as much as we can, all players may benieft.

2 Likes

We arenā€™t their only money maker :man_shrugging:

But after some second thoughts, I agree with you (if anyone didnā€™t notice I liked the main post). To not pay is to not support the game financially.

But if we will strike, the only way we should is by not purchasing the terrible guild deals at all. Especially servers 21 and 22. The deals are horrible there, even for the max team level.

7 Likes

One thing that can be done, is go to your applicable App Store and give them a 1 star rating for the game and honest reviewā€¦ that u like the actual game play but between nerfs of toons people invest money, time, resources etc into ; not listening to players on rush cap increases; etc.

4 Likes

Already a F2pā€¦Agree with all your points.

3 Likes

Great job there. 100% agree with above said things.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a few day long boycott, itā€™ll hurt but not kill anyone. As long as PB makes change and acknowledges the issue instead of playing dumb or being stubborn, it will most definitely help.

As for me personally, Iā€™ve made a few purchases in the past but donā€™t plan on making any more until Iā€™m comfortable giving PB money. Value of deals are an insult to everyone.

16 Likes

As someone whoā€™s spend a quite a bit in the past, but stopped spending altogether ever since the solo deals rolled out, I fully support this action. Weā€™ve tried many times to reason with Perblue, but they just wonā€™t listen. They keep making adjustments and ā€˜ā€˜improvementsā€™ā€™ no one asks for with zero approval ratings. If Perblue continues this destructive road of changing the game while completely ignoring the input from the player base, we will end up with a game tailor made for Perblueā€™s liking but with no other player who actually enjoys the game anymore. Perblue has to ask themselves, do they want a game that THEY like to play, or do they want a game WE (the actual players) want to play?

11 Likes

I understand the companyā€™s convinience about running cost, but there is one thinking sticking to my mind.

Why PerBlue doesnā€™t supply aged ranks and skill levels to all players as like aged Heroesā€™ chips?

If the highest color rank is R10, ranks under R6 should be available for all players for practically free because enthusiastic P2W players usually buy deals for R9, R10 regardless how high the price of them, and income of the company is just slightly reduced. On the other hand, most of players can enjoy high color ranks and even nonactive players may come back to the game.

The important things are 1) players can get only experiences/memories from game. If the game ends nothing else will be there 2) therefore, I hope the developer to supply aged all factors in the game to all players for their good experiences.

For PerBlue, itā€™s good too because it prevents the part of the product from being ruined without being experienced by most players. Isnā€™t it?

4 Likes

Iā€™m in support of the strike and Iā€™m on server 2 in Looney Toons (we have been discussing the strike as officers). Personally my diamond subscription ran out a month ago and I didnā€™t renew because I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll continue playing that long if the game doesnā€™t course correct. There are so many issues right now from gold accumulation, cap increases, bit drop rates, new toons, etc. There was a post a couple weeks back that was great about issues that need fixing. Iā€™m gonna start being Scrooge and not spend a dime until issues are resolved. Some advice to PerBlue

3 Likes

Im Nr. 1 player on Server 9 and im ready to support you! Per Blue is ruining the Game as I already said im another post they didnā€™t even answeredā€¦ so if I can make more people not to pay: I will do it!
I just donā€™t think they really careā€¦

6 Likes

SugaMadic from s21 here ā€¦ Iā€™m with you ā€¦ on the strike and also itā€™s sad why wouldnt u want all toons to be equally as good ā€¦ granted some more than others but so many useless toons ā€¦ shank frozone ralph gonzo aladdin and many more ā€¦ along with the fact mulan still doesnt always hit with her rocket at beginning of fight usually misses on arena anyway ā€¦ fix the issues your getting money instead of pocketing it why not put it back into the game ? Also there has been no word from polaris or perblue on this matter ā€¦ you want to lose this game like you did Dragon Souls ? Your heading down that path right now !

2 Likes

I mean no offense, but is that your best bet on how they would run their business?

Trust me, that is not how things work :slight_smile:

Like any other thriving business they will be willing to adapt if the demand is high enough.
If not, they dont deserve our money, and its best we put it elsewhere.
No matter what, game wont be shut down because of this alone.

5 Likes

Guild Guardian, Officer in A Motley Crew. VIP 11, TL 185. I wonā€™t be spending any money or renewing any diamond subscriptions until this is addressed. The game mechanic is BROKEN. Fix this or lose your paying player base.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney