Pros and cons

What are the pros and cons of true damage and shields and how do they coincide? I know true damage can’t crit, and from the descriptions, shields are health based. Does true damage ignore shields completely or does it treat the shields as extra health? Any ways to potentially boost true damage other than extra attack speed or slowing the opponent?

1 Like

Shields are always treated as extra health. True damage’s benefit is that it cannot be reduced by armor or reality.

6 Likes

True damage cannot crit and ignores armor and reality and anything based on armor or reality.
I haven’t personally tested this, but the only way to increase the amount of damage a True Damage would be to activate Tooned Up. Even then it will only make a difference on Stitch. (The damage increase will not let Maui activate his skill sooner (example, he will do 10000 damage with his white, but it will only activate when that enemy has less than 5000 health.)
Can anyone confirm that Tooned Up increases the damage of Stitch’s Blue Skill?

1 Like

True damage can be boosted by skill power buffs, such as from shank or meg. I see no reason why true damage wouldn’t be boosted by tooned up, as the boosting has nothing to do with armor, reality or crit. Also I do think I have heard that maui can bite sooner when tooned up but I cannot confirm this.

Edit: Just tested maui being tooned up. It does NOT increase his bite range.

1 Like

So is it worth investing in Maui and Megara. Lowkey have a crush on Meg lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meg, yes. Maui, prolly not.

2 Likes

Maui is underrated. The genie disk is necessary to boost his shark bite. He is shines in city watch and invasions and other modes where you can build up his white skill and carry it over to another fight.

My Mauis shark bite is at 130k. He can start of the round insta killing enemies with his white built up. In invasions where enemies can start with full energy, he can kill them and and be fully charged again and just go on a rampage.

1 Like

Does he still work in later promotions?

Problem with maui is that his blue skill animation is very long and he always flinches or dies before he can get it off. If his blue skill granted him invulnerability then he would most likely be viable.

2 Likes

Shields are great. They protect my team for a long time

Who gives the best shield?

Baymax with walle disk

1 Like

Maui yes definitely. With the right team he’s very strong, stronger after O5

1 Like

In this game though sadly you have to level up character’s you dont like to stay a competitive player🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Megera, mauo, and baymac also very weak foe me.

1 Like

I domt like suppoet

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney