Pumpkin Patch Contest

Sure feels like this pumpkin patch is a little rotten - scoring from wish crates, tier 5 patch, and basing around spending an insane amount of gold?

If I’m calculating the bonus points correctly, maxing them out doesn’t even account for all that much.

Wish crates - 10 crates for 100 points, max of 450 = 45,000 points. Requires way too many wish crates to max.

Patch 5 - use 1 for 274 points, max of 120 = 32,880 points.

Isabella arena - 20 wins x 14,850 = 297,000 points.

Total of the three bonuses is 374,880, which is just over a third, if you can actually complete them.

All other arena heros give a meager 30 points per battle, and given chances are limited per day, that’s not really amounting to all that much. Especially when one of those heros has literally just reached availability for anyone without the paid battle pass, if you’re on top of completing your daily points.
So basically it’s a contest to spend a tremendous amount of gold if you want all the rewards, landing at a time when they’re tinkering around with surge. With a contest exclusive hero returning later this month, this kind of scoring feels rather concerning in regards of being able to unlock and promote in any timely fashion.

If I’m missing something here do let me know, but this certainly doesn’t feel like a particularly good omen.

3 Likes

The only issue I have with it is I can pretty much only spend gold by buying gold crates, and even with the buy max you need to do it a stupid amount of times. If we could buy more at that time this wouldn’t be an issue…

1 Like

Thanks for laying that out; I had a feeling this contest seemed rather… challenging, but seeing the actual number really makes it clear. I think I’ll be pinging Clank about this on the Discord server; as a robot I’m sure they’ll understand the math not adding up properly.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney