Quality of Life Suggestions

As the title says, a few suggestions for things to make it easier to manage.

The first is minor. Right now there’s no way when going back through previous battles in war to tell if they’re from this season or last season. Even something as simple as a line saying November 2018 or similar to separate them would be nice.

On the topic of war, it would be nice to have a counter somewhere that tells you how many battles are left until the season is done

Outside of war, it takes a really long time to level characters with exp potions, and having an option to use X amount of the selected Potion, or a button that has the game use Potions until that character has reached a certain level would be nice.

A button for use X number of an item in enhancement would be nice too. I spend way more time sitting and holding the button to level up items than I’d like to admit.

When going in to check badges needed for heroes, it would be nice if it started at the rank you’re at currently instead of at White every time. Not a big thing, but it’s a little annoying having to scroll to the bottom every time I check something.

For the pop-ups, since everyone is throwing a fit about those. Just add a little box that clears them for the day after checked. That way someone can check once they first log on, and then not be bothered by them the rest of the day.

The only other thing is that I’m flooded with so many useless notifications on my Hero menu that it’s making it hard to see the notifications I actually want to see, and there’s nothing saying the significance between a notification in the corner and a notification in the middle-right. More clarification or different colors for different things would be nice, as well as the ability to clear or turn off notifications so you aren’t flooded by info you don’t need or can’t use.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Add Guild news feed. I thought of this because of perk purchase. For example, Player XXX bought Perk XXX. Someone in my guild have being buying perks and we don’t even know who. :’(

Great suggestions. I suggest they add a quit button to heists as well. I usually see more heist with the ppl who start them go afk.

Demote people then…my old guild had that problem and unfortunately that’s the solution if people aren’t going to listen

Yeah. But that requires me to demote some of the innocent ones as well. What i find hard is i have no idea who to demote… It would be good to know exactly who to demote.

1 Like

I completely agree. That’s what happened with us like I said just everyone had to get the boot back to veteran

I would like to revive this topic and want to encourage all forum members to contribute.

1. All combat actions should include the “surge view” in order not to goggle back and forth between your team and the enemy’s.

2. “Missions” started could be arranged for time left, type of mission and so on for a better overview.

What do you think could improve the quality of life in the game ?

2 Likes

Definitely something to sort friend missions better. It’s intimidating scrolling through hundreds of friend missions to the low level ones at the bottom now, and the ability to sort by mission length or a button to hide all maxed friendships would go a long way. I’d still like a button to max a hero with the level buttons, and those level buttons would also be nice for things like leveling mods or disks. An easier method of adding badges and bits when enhancing equipped badges would be nice since it’s a little touchy and annoying when you’re trying to enhance multiple people or disks.

2 Likes

My QoL improvement suggestions are the following:

In the “Quest” section of the main screen the “upgrade memory disk” button is dead. It should lead to the corresponding section of characters.

The rewards in the friendship missiosns are low to non-existent. I have to spend considerable resssources to Level Up unwanted characters in order to fullfill the requierements for these missions so the rewards should reflect this. Here is a good example

1 Like

Pls add all badges from previous achievements in the “Trials” section - this would greatly add to player satisfaction.

Pls add a new difficulty level to “City Watch” instead of making it more and more difficult and add rewards.

2 Likes

My suggestions for a better experience.

• A completely new crate more valuable than the Diamond crate available
    from vip level 12 onwards.
    The Platinum Crate. Drops include full orange and red badges,
    always full hero chips and only orange and purple exp bottles.
    Costs more than Diamond crates and everyone gets one free crate every 4 days.

• A training mode where you can spar against cpu opponents with fully enhanced
    heroes.At least this way F2P players gets some way to experience the new heroes on the highest level.

• Drastically lower the difficulty on City Watch. The strongest hero on the opponents team should never be stronger the strongest hero I have.

• Remove the Off duty heroes in Heist. In Guild War it’s at least a little bit understandable, but not in heist.

• Make it possible to buy full badges with gold in the Black and Mega Market. And make them cheaper to buy with tokens in the other shops. More then 10k for one badge is beyond ridiculous.

• Increase the amount of experience we get from campaigns, if the enemy gets stronger, so should our rewards.

2 Likes

Great suggestions. Keep them coming. This game really needs a face lift before servers 14+ get vecated, too.
I want to add that daily quests should reflect the points needed to progress 5 levels in 4 weeks (to the next cap since PB obviously is not going to slow down with caps) and not only 2,5 level if you really play them all daily. Team XP points were let there to rot and never had a review.

1 Like

Great one. I forgot about that too.That’s also something that’s been bugging me for a while now. The rewards for the daily quests are just so useless right now.

I was thinking for the collections system, some way of tracking how many fights each hero had done, so you know how far you’ve worked towards the collection.

Well, you can see that in the collections screens :thinking:

Well without clicking back and forth…I mean yes this is a “guided click game” but come on…

i get that, but it would add quite some more clutter to the hero icon in all the selection screens… we already have a C to say that progress is being made, i don’t think it needs to show the exact number / max number too.

1 Like

Yes i would suggest to add oldschool paper and pen

Hello,

Is it possible in future updates to add raid tickets for surge? We now have 70+ characters so we need more raiding Because the surge is becoming very time consuming. The guild perks are limited, so I was hoping for other ways to get surge raid tickets. For example, a player can get a ticket whenever he/she finishes a colored area. They can also get tickets from contests and crates. Thank you so much for reading!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney