Quarantine / COVID-19 Crisis

First of all, I’d like to say that I hope everyone is safe while dealing with quarantines and lockdown. These are difficult times and many of us are playing this game as a form of comfort.

I will start of by saying that the game time package PerBlue sent out was much appreciated and I am grateful for it personally.

However, during the state of things and the fact many of us are losing their jobs, this doesn’t extend playtime. Crafting badges still requires a TON of stamina. Even regular play stamina caps top out at a few hundred. Many of us cannot afford deals for stamina right now. At a time like this, we shouldn’t have to drop money just to keep playing. (I’m not talking about endless crafting, but rather friend campaign stamina, Elite resets, and general gameplay such as unlocking chapters).

Many other games are falling in to help their players and assisting with gift packages, discounts, promoting gameplay rather than going outside. Meanwhile we are in line to release ANOTHER level cap raise admist all of this. New characters we have to use resources on, that some of us are running very low on.

I am still being bombarded with typical “deals” and the very regular end of the month deal. Though nothing really concrete that makes me feel appreciated as a player living in the age of a viral pandemic, locked in my house.

So the purpose of this post is to really try to get the developers understand that a lot of us no longer have the funds to play the same way, though we have more time to invest. There has to be some kind of balance and compromise. Your players are human, we are all experiencing this at the moment. Show a leniency in the face of game resources. Many of us are running very low to even continue playing.

15 Likes

This post illustrates perfectly, unintentionally, that it’s become very difficult for many players to enjoy most of the game without spending a significant amount of money. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Well said. I posted in another thread. This game is a luxury, if someone is laid off, furloughed or whatever else they arent going to be spending money on this game. And when things get back they will probably be so far behind they wont want to play anymore. I’m not saying Perblue should give everyone free stuff, but at the very least there should be no level/badge increases till the virus situation clears up and people can enjoy their lives again.

8 Likes

Totally agree.
Time is to take care of our family and find a way to survive to this crisis and find a new job.
We don’t want to spend money in the game anymore for at least one month. Maybe 5 or 10 dollars but not more…
Please Perblue, postpone the upgrade of rank and level cap. Or keep it but give to the players a LOT of stamina and XP drinks to make us happy in this sadly world.
We are in war.

Thank you

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney