Queen of the Changelings (My Little Pony Hero Concept)

So I will admit that I am aware Valentine’s is over a week ago and this concept was way overdue, but I did have some struggles with trying to see how this villain can work. I think I did…somewhat decent, consider that I had to come up with a new ability. But anyway, I’m not gonna bore you with this wall of text, so here’s Queen Chrysalis from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
P.S.: Not counting Spies in Disguise, this is my first third party concept!

Name: Queen Chrysalis

Description: The Queen of the Changelings has arrived in the City, ready to terrify and imitate foes!
Quote: “As Queen of the Changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects. Equestria has more love than any place I’ve ever encountered. My fellow changelings will be able to devour so much of it that we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of!”
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Stars: 2
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Flies onto the field like a bug
Basic Attack: Spits acid at an enemy
Victory: Struts proudly at her victory
Defeat: Snarls and lunges at the enemies before collapsing in defeat

Skills

• :white_circle: Change and Copy
    Passive: At the start of each wave, Queen Chrysalis chooses her Most Wanted foe. She would prefer to use her skills according to that foe and her attacks deal 100% more damage to them.
    Active: Queen Chrysalis Imitates her Most Wanted foe for 15 seconds, gaining X basic attack for those seconds.
    Imitating Heroes can transform into an opponent, but can only use their basic attack and White Skills, and have their attack reduced by 50%. The Imitation has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• :green_circle: Nothing Scarier than I!
    :sparkles: Fantastic Damage
    Queen Chrysalis transforms into a random monster based on the role that her Most Wanted foe has, scaring all enemies for 15 seconds. This, and all subsequent effects, has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.
    Manticore: Deals X damage to all enemies, silencing them for 12 seconds.
    Cockatrice: Deals X damage to her Most Wanted foe, stunning them for 10 seconds
    Timberwolf: Deals X damage to all enemies, slowing their movement speed by 50% for 8 seconds.

• :large_blue_circle: Cocooned with Care
    Queen Chrysalis cocoons her Most Wanted foe 15 seconds, stunning them. While this cocoon is active, enemies’ attack and movement speed are reduced by 25%. If her Most Wanted foe is defeated, she instead targets the farthest enemy. The stun has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• :purple_circle: Snacking on Love
    Queen Chrysalis gains +100% attack until the end of the wave whenever an enemy is defeated. Whenever her Most Wanted foe is defeated, she gains +50% attack until the end of the battle.

• :red_circle: Feed My Subjects
    Queen Chrysalis gains X health whenever she attacks her Most Wanted foe.
    Whenever she uses Change and Copy, she scares all other enemies for 11 seconds. When this ability ends, she gains +15% movement speed until the end of the wave. The scare has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.
    +X Basic Attack
    +X Max Health
    +X Damage in “Nothing Scarier Than I”

Friendship Skills

• Queen Chrysalis and Evil Queen
    Campaign Name: Fairest of All
    Description: Queen Chrysalis and the Evil Queen have a debate over who among them is the fairest of them all. These regal villains go across the City to team up and rid the one citizen that could be a threat to their claim: Snow White.
    Allies; Dr. Facilier, Jafar, Queen of Hearts
    Disk Name: Acetous Apple
    Ability: Energy Scare
    Queen Chrysalis is now energized whenever she is using Imitate. Her Imitate lasts 2 seconds longer. (+1 per star on disk)

• Queen Chrysalis and Oogie Boogie
    Campaign Name: Tournament of Terror
    Description: Queen Chrysalis scoffs at Oogie Boogie being declared the scariest thing alive and challenges him to a contest; whoever can scare the most people in the City wins. He gleefully accepts this challenge.
    Allies: Sully and Boo, Mike, Jack Skellington
    Disk Name: Scare Badge
    Ability: Energy Scare
    Whenever Queen Chrysalis loses Imitate, she scares all enemies for 5 seconds. All scares last 1 second longer. (+1 sec per star on disk)

0 voters

1 Like

Nice concept. Nice to know another fan of My Little Pony

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney