Question about 24 hour double hero xp item

Clarification question, the item description is a bit ambiguous here.

I got a double hero xp boost for 24 hours consumable. The item description details specify it doubles hero xp received for campaign fights and raids. My question is exactly what “double hero xp” refers to in this context. If it refers only to how much xp is gained by the 5 specific heroes used in manual campaign fights, which the game calls “hero xp”, I’m not sure how it’s possible to obtain hero xp from campaign raids where you don’t select 5 heroes, but the item description does state the perk applies to raids as well. You can earn xp boost drinks from raids, though, so is it possible these drops are doubled as well?

Thanks in advance if you can provide clarification for me. I’m unsure if I should only spend my stamina on fights while it’s activated because the double hero xp only refers to the xp gained by the 5 selected heroes (and the item description is misleading for containing the word raids) or if I’m also going to earn double xp drinks from raids so that I can use them level up individual heroes faster (and the item description is lacking clarification that these drops are also doubled). Regardless of the answer, the description needs to be updated to be more clear.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s possible to gain Hero XP from Raids, as the Heroes don’t fight themselves (the reason why “Raids-with-this-Hero” doesn’t count in Contests)

2 Likes

Yes, hero XP is that XP for 5 specific characters. When you raid levels, you get XP drinks instead. Those get doubled.

3 Likes

Yes. The same amount as what the 5 heroes would earn if they battled.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney