Question about Costumes

Can costumes still be added to characters? If so, can we have Elsa and Anna in their original outfits from Frozen, or is PB done with costumes?

1 Like

PerBlue has stated quite a few times they unfortunetly don’t make costumes anymore :neutral_face:

So while this might have been nice, it won’t come to the game…

10 Likes

To be candidly and brutally honest, I think PerBlue is pretending Frozen1 never happened, since they specifically refer to Elsa and Anna as being from Frozen 2, plus the fact they aren’t using F1 costumes.

Since I didn’t really like Frozen 2, I am uncomfortable with the intentional misrespentation/diminishing of the movie that brought us these wonderful characters.

So unfortunately, given the above policy, it would be highly unlikely we get F1 costume options.
And I do want them! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Costumes WERE discontinued after the final batch

1 Like

I’m sorry but they stoped doing costumes that’s why most of us don’t have costumes unlocked with the characters that have it

2 other people already said that they stopped doing costumes long before you did…

4 Likes

Thank you everyone

Although, I don’t see why PB can’t add Elsa’s original model because the assets already exist.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney