[Question]: What topics would everyone like me to cover next year?

Hi, I thought I ask everyone here for fun: What would of all you like me to cover next year like polls/surveys or overall topics? :-).

Just thought it could be fun and interesting to see what everyone thought would be important topics to cover now, whether that be through a poll/survey or normal topic post, and that way know what people would like me to prioritize first.
The main ideas I have right now for posts are in terms of Stamina cost and Badge bit costs, and Alternative Utility Monetization that’s unrelated to VIP.

I will say that I will likely prioritize finishing the rest of the Badge Drop Charts as in Chapter 28-37+, but yeah just thought it could be fun to hear as I need breaks from the Badge Drop Charts now and then.

And yeah, with all that said I hope you all have a good if not great New Years Eve tomorrow and have a good New Years Day afterwards :-).

11 Likes

Maybe cover the hero balancing because good lord, it’s terrible.

2 Likes

I assume you refer towards the fact that we have had such an unchecked Power Creep scaling over the course of the game right?

Like the fact that characters that came out around the (beta) launch are really fragile these days and for the most part not really strong enough at all, or at least in Vanellope’s case need her Red skill damage wise even if she is fragile survivability wise.

Or you mean like the top like Cheshire can take out other characters in seconds basically if not kept in check?

Both are topics I can cover yeah and a pretty important topics/issues for the game.

I would like PerBlue to analyze defensive comboes present in Arena/Coliseum, not just a raw presence of a character in it. From the latter you simply cannot see anything.

Also, Surge matchmaking changed to how CW matchmaking works.

Not again with that.

This game is all about synergy, we have over 130 heroes and each works better with someone than with some other hero(es).

You just want to kill the biggest part of the game, again.

7 Likes

This is probably the most important issue in the game right now, so it would definetly deserve attention.

I wish you too a great New Years Eve and New Years Day!

Not sure you two mean there Numi and Musketeer/Kimtastic, but I think at least it would be cool if the game could more so tell you what type of team you have and taking synergy into the team power calculation would be pretty cool I think :-).

FestiveLucas2020@
Yeah, Stamina and Badge Bit costs are the main issue now in the game, even if the Badge Drop Charts can help you at least keep your characters up a bit better, it of course doesn’t solve the issue of that the badge drop costs are as high as they are.

The Badge Drop Charts can likely make it more likely that you can keep up with your main 5, but if you can go like over 7 Characters with just Badge Drop Charts and extremely efficient grinding alone is another thing.

Thanks, appreciate it FestiveLucas2020 ^^.

3 Likes

Biggest part? Lol.

Also. “Each works better with someone than with some other hero(es).”
Yes and there are heroes that work too well solo, let alone together in a team. I talk about those.

Something I’d like to see is a spreadsheet that lists pertinent information about each hero’s skills: whether it’s based on basic damage, skill power, or skill level; what buffs/debuffs it gives; whether or not it’s damage/healing over time; etc. That way, if someone wants to look up, say, which heroes can blind enemies, they’ll have a spreadsheet that they can search or sort to find the information quickly.

I don’t think that’s something I want to tackle as I think it will be a bit much for me, but definitely a good idea and would be nice if someone could make an informative spreadsheet over all the abilities and in such in terms of characters skills.

I know some in the community Discord are doing more chart related things so you could to collaborate there :-). Not sure if you want to join the community Discord server if you aren’t already there, but at least here is the in case you aren’t there:

But yeah, pretty good idea and hope someone else are up for doing it as I think it would be a bit much for me to do myself, although up for helping out :-).

Another topic I am thinking about covering is the fact that natural free gain of Hero Chips are not adjusted at all to be meant to have the Red Skills and Mods costs in terms of the Hero Chips.
By this I mean the daily attempts you can do in the Elite Campaign and various crates.

I think the current natural free gain of Hero Chip is probably tuned well enough for the Stars and Missions, not for Red Skills and Mods which are a real issue.

Instead of increasing the natural free gain of Hero Chips we instead are regularly offered the Hero Chip Crate for Diamonds, which I think is a side step in terms of how unbalanced the current Hero Chip situation is.

While not necessarily as bad as the Stamina and Badge cost situation, but certain the second biggest issue I think, or at least third after Gold. While it is true that spenders can more easily get around it, but F2P can’t and means for me as an F2P that I barely upgrade Red skills as I don’t have enough Hero Chips overall.

So yeah, this something I would eventually address properly as well in some way. (Even though I am kind of addressing it now, but yeah thinking about making a bigger post on Hero Chips).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney