Questions about these two characters

So… how does Magica’s green skill work? Does it have any patter I should be aware of? Sometimes it’s used instantly, making her effectively skip blue skill to immediately use active, other times it’s delayed quite a bit. Is there any way I can predict how this will go? It’s kind of annoying since I never have an idea about what she will do.

@Loutre I’ve had this doubt for a while and it’d be really appreciated if we got an official response about how it is supposed to work :slight_smile:

There is also another thing, but it’s more of a suggestion that I think would be great. Currently, Go Go’s purple skill calculates the HP that is remaining on a target after the damage from white skill is dealt, sometimes making it just do nothing even on heroes who previously were on full HP. Now I’m pretty sure this is intended, but would it still be possible to have the skill slightly adjusted so that the bonus true damage is dealt on enemies who are above 40% of their max HP when they actually get hit, so before the damage from white skill is dealt? I don’t know, I find myself wanting her green skill to do as much as possible, but her white as little as possible, which is very inconvenient since both scale on Skill Power :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s like Tinker Bell or Pooh’s green

1 Like

…I’m talking about the timing. I know what the skill does…

As far as i understand, all skills dont have a specific time they are used. They can be used at random times, give or take some basic attacks. Magica seems to use her green skill after 2 attacks (-ish) but may fail to do so at 100% after 2 attacks.

Someone please correct me if im wrong. Not 100% sure.

2 Likes

They have cooldowns :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Obviously disregarding cooldowns. Its not like a green skill will happen three times back to back to back

You’re mostly wrong… each skill has an initial cooldown. For example, Disgust’s green is used after 1 second, part of the reason she’s so strong.

Magica’s green is the only skill that has no initial cooldown specified (I’m refering to wakkatu here). The problem I have is that sometimes, it activates as soon as the battle starts, before anyone even moves. Other times it activates much later

Oh ok, well your wrong there as well. Magicas green beingn activated as soon as the battle starts? Without reason? ?..ummmm ok

Yeah… literally immediately. But only sometimes. That’s why I wanted to know how it’s actually intended to work…

1 Like

Phal is right
I use magica sometimes, and sometimes she uses it from the start and sometimes she does not
It’s odd, maybe she uses it at the start if she would have a total of 1000 or less energy after using it? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s possible… cause generally when she uses it immediately she then uses active as soon as an enemy becomes most wanted, which is also pretty much instantly (it’s possible she gets the remaining 400 energy from ally supports, red skill, collections and the first basic attack that she attempts)

But that’s why I would like a clarification from Loutre, just to have a confirm :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Could be related to some heroes being able to use their skills before their basic attacks at the beginning of every wave (like Amelia and Clawhauser)

No, she always did.
And anyway those heroes still let their cooldowns pass, they’re just one second. She does it before even moving. And only sometimes.

So… don’t mean to sound insistent but, @Loutre could we have an official reply about Magica? (And possibly also a consideration about Go Go) :sweat_smile:

Hello! I was out yesterday and am catching up on things still so this will take a bit to get a response.

4 Likes

Oh, it’s fine. I’m just glad it didn’t get lost :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So her green skill is a cooldown buff and usually a green skill is set to be higher priority, but we don’t have her’s set with a priority. This is intentionally set up this way so it can trigger while she is casting her skill 1.

2 Likes

What about her initial cooldown? Why does it seem to vary so much?

Because it’s not set which is intentional as it would be set with a priority.

So… how can I control when she uses it?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney