Quick Leveling Up

Ok, so we all know that the Max Team Levels are now at 200, but even with getting the XP drinks, it’s still hard to level up heroes. My proposal is that there is a way, like a dojo or training center that allows you to choose a certain amount of heroes to “practice” to gain xp over time. That way you can level up heroes that are getting hard to level up. And the amount of heroes you can put there depends on the VIP Level as well as either the Team Level, Power, or amount of heroes the player has.

5 Likes

I have a better idea. How about basing the XP gained or XP drinks gained on Team Level instead of a stage??? Say 1 fight gets 1% of XP needed to get next hero level on a character to every character.

Example:
I have TL 87 on S22. To get a hero from Hero Level 87 to 88 I need 60,000 XP.
Therefore every character I use in a fight gets 600 XP if the fight was successful. Also, I gain 3000 XP worth (2 Mega XP drinks) for every “Raid 1” (6 stamina).

Another example:
I have TL 200 on S1. To get a hero from Hero Level 200 to 201 I need 1.95M XP.
Therefore every character I use in a fight gets 19,500 XP if the fight was successful. And I gain 97,500 XP worth (2 Nitro, 3 Turbo XP Drinks) for every “Raid 1” (6 stamina)

In case of more stamina used, the amount of XP drinks changes accordingly.
14 stamina use would give 227,500 XP worth (6 Nitro, 1 Mega, 3 Grande and 1 or 2 Mini XP Drinks).

@Polaris If you could pass this. I believe a threshold is better than the 649 XP I am getting from each fight rn.

3 Likes

Another Option:

It’s a guildhall.

Every member can Place there 1 (up to 3) heroes.
Lv up with influence (500k / 1kk for 2 and 3 heroes)

Basics
Every hour the hero gains 1000xp and one skill lv.
Lv up with influence (300k = +10%) 10 times.

The heroe(s) cant be used in this time.

Feature:

1. Red skill (1.5kk influence to activate)
    Heroes now lv up red skills 1 per Day (if RS is activated)

2. Modding up (1.5kk influence to activate)
    +1000 mod Power per hour (if mod is equiped and has the right rank).
    Lv up with influence (100k = +10%) 10 times

3. disk powering (1.5kk influence to activate)
    +100 disk Power per hour (if the disk is equiped).
    Lv up with influence (100k = +10%) 10 times

PB dont loose money in in this way,
And we have a Chance to easely lv up heroes.

@Polaris maybe discuss that in your Team :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Really love the idea!

3 Likes

Another idea… devs tune and balance the xp drinks.

I’ve said this all along, the more they add heroes, the more it’ll be hard to max the heroes you get.

1 Like

This idea definitely has promise, especially the suggestion to use influence to level up. Anything to encourage more activity within the game is worth considering.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney