Rafiki - Character Concept

Hey guys! It’s my third and final The Lion King concept. If you haven’t check out the previous two TLK concepts, just search Simba and Timon and Pumbaa.

Character Information:

Name: Rafiki
Star: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Red
“Look harder.”

Movements:

Entrance: Rafiki jumps down from a tree.
ENTRANCE
Basic: Rafiki hits the enemies with his staff.
BASIC
Victory: Rafiki screams in victory.
VICTORY
Defeat: Rafiki sits down in grief wiping the tear in his eye.
DEFEAT

Skills:

White: Smell of the SCENTury
Rafiki smells the scent from the shell healing its weakest ally and grants reality.
The reality increase may fail against allies with higher level.
WHITE%20SKILL

Green: Swift Baboon :fist:t3: normal
Rafiki dodges a melee attack and hits the enemy in the head dealing damage and stuns the enemy for 3 seconds, and kicks the enemy at his back dealing damage and knocks it back.
The stun may fail against enemies with higher level.
His kick may only apply if there’s an enemy in its back.
GREEN%20SKILL

Blue: Ritual Gourd
Rafiki applies two “Gourd” on itself. He uses a Gourd to remove a disable from one of his allies and heals it. All Gourds must be consumed first before using the skill again.
This skill can only be used every 8 seconds.
BLUE%20SKILL

Purple: Shaman of the Land
Rafiki is also healed for every use of Smell of the SCENTury and Ritual Gourd.
PURPLE%20SKILL

Disks:

Yax - The Circle of Life Contract
Smell of the SCENTury now heals two allies

“Rafiki met Yax and talks about the naturalist’s healing skills. Rafiki invited Yax to join the Circle of Life and help the animals as their official doctor, of course, with Simba’s permission. But Yax is still researching about herbal medicines since he doesn’t want to use medicines produced in the laboratory. So Rafiki and Yax begins their search for herbal plants that could help in Yax’s research.”
  • Rafiki gains additional skill power.
  • Smell of the SCENTury now also heals another ally (20% healing per star) and grants reality.
10 Likes

I’ll rate it a 10/10. Beautiful

1 Like

This is a good Prediction on Rafiki because he’s supposed to be coming in July btw 10/10 Epic!!

I agree. And how did you know?

1 Like

No @Kiara_the_Lioness your concept is a 1/10 F-

What’s wrong with it?

No offense but he’s already in this game.

Dude this was already made before Rafiki was put in the game I think.

1 Like

Whaaaat?!? Where does the tree come from… and seconds… If the tree goes away after he slides down it, will it just like disappear quickly? Where will it go?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney