Raid all elite campaign feature

Currently I’m doing all Elite campaigns daily for skill chips and I’m sure I’m not the only one do that. Thanks to the stamina increase, it is no longer impossible.

The only challenge is, it takes too much time to raid elite campaign for roughly 200 heroes. And my fingers and my arm hurt keep doing it. And that’s without using elite reset. Can you imagine the pain doing that every single day?

We are coming to the end of this year soon so there is nothing you guys could do. But could you please make it a priority to implement a RAID ALL AVAILABLE ELITE CAMPAIGNS next year, @TheGrillFather ? It would help us so much

Thank you in advance

4 Likes

I’ll bring this idea back to the team!

5 Likes

Or, considering how much stamina there is now in economy, maybe the amount of chances could be changed? Both without any perks and in guild perks.

Speaking of which - another idea - maybe it wouldn´t be bad to think about letting players raid all 7 stages together in one chapter when you 3* all the stages of it.

1 Like

Hi @TheGrillFather

Is there any update with my suggestion? Have you guys discussed it yet? Will it come to our game?

That’d be highly appreciated

Oh, 1 more thing. Could you guys also consider putting a ALL LV UP AND SKILL UP for all heroes with just 1 click? Thanks

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney