Raid Tickets

Might be, but if you mean deals from Tapjoy or Fyber or 1 of the surveys I just don’t trust them and have heard enough bad stories when they went wrong ;^^.

But yeah thanks for the advice and I do appreciate that you try to help :-). I am just a bit too skeptic at those deals ;^^.

I might get a VIP in the future though considering that I am thinking about buying Sora from Kingdom Hearts if he gets added to the game, like paying the price for like a game as a thanks :-). So yeah, we will see ^^.

As much as with most items in the game that you can exchange for gold, it would be nice to be able to do that when you please with Raid Tickets… I don’t think decreasing the giving-rate would be necessary, but yeah. One of the things that got me interested in this game is the hability to reuse most items ^^

Maybe if they let you trade raid tickets for CW raid tickets, I would never have to olay that again lol.

Or maybe be able to use Raid tickets on City Watch, allowing you to autocomplete 1 single battle. (3 tickets = 1 City watch Raid on Normal) (6 tickets = 1 city watch Raid on Hard.) To maintain balance, you must manually complete 1 City Watch yourself without any Raid tickets every seven days before you are able to Raid on that mode. If City watch tickets were seperate, it would be nice to make them attainable in Gold Crates. This would help out the City watch mode even more, as you could skip harder battles at less of a cost to you.

1 Like

I’ve the inverse problem… I finished my tickets (VIP3) and i don’t know how accumulate more :sob:

You should be able to get raid tickets by watching the video ads, though you don’t have to watch the ads themselves you just have to set them to play :-).

It’s a silly thing I guess, but it does bug me having nearly 4000 tickets that I cant use up.

Give me someone please! :joy::joy::joy:

What I’d love to see would be an alternative way of spending them without upsetting the balance of power. I invest a fair amount of time in training against guild members in the chat. This is especially necessary during war. After I found a successful counter lineup I usually test them 5-10 times just to eliminate the possibility that I just got lucky the first time. I’d love to raid those 5-10 reruns with the opportunity to look a the statistics afterwards.

This would be convenient for me without upsetting the balance of power too much.

Die Tickets in Energie umwandeln wäre Geil. 1 Ticket =2 Energie oder so.

As someone who has over 10k raid tickets, would be nice to have something to do with them.

I have over 10k raid tickets and climbing. I cant use them fast enough. They should have fixed that issue instead of messing with the gold

Easy fix for raid tickets perblue style, the higher the chapter, trial, port you are raiding, the more tickets it cost for a single raid. Even if you raid everything in this game, it’s already like a part time job.

Is anyone else interested in using raud tickets for training fights in the chat?

I keep running out of raid tickets they like gold are scarse

1 Like

I have over 14,000 raid tickets.

Ich wäre dafür die Tickets innerhalb der gilde oder an befreundete Nutzer weiter geben zu dürfen oder dass man sie verkaufen kann.

I’m having the opposite problem, I had a few thousand tickets, now they are all gone! They don’t seem to be replaced as quickly as they used to be. Now I have thousands of stamina, but less than fifty raid tickets. Slogging through the same animations is really boring! The raid tickets at least allowed me to eliminate the repetitive monotitous parts of the game.

1 Like

I’m sitting on 80k raid tickets atm

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney