Raid Tickets

I know first world problems, but how am I suppose to use an abundance of raid tickets? Will these be used for anything else? Currently sitting on 500.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got about 2,000 of them, itā€™s crazy.

It would be nice if we could sell some of them.

5 Likes

Ya, just something. Gold is scarce.

Iā€™d strongly oppose that.
Raid tickets are a way to increase convenience for spenders, so that they donā€™t have to manually run any complete battle. It works? Great. No need to add any other feature to them.

5 Likes

I understand your point, kind of mute when it is to my better interest as a ā€˜spenderā€™ to have more choices to use my Raid Ticket. Speak for yourself, and try not grouping all of us spenders in one basket. I want to have choices, for good or worse. I just want to be able to have more ways on utilizing my options.

5 Likes

Raid tickets are absolutely a great convenience, I use them quite often. But I find I can never consume more than I gain on a daily basis.

Just feels like a waste having so much surplus, even if they were to sell for a low gold value it would be a good option to remove excess. Even if itā€™s as little as 10-20 gold coins per ticket; low so you canā€™t make a one off spend for VIP to have a bankroll of gold coming in daily.

1 Like

Of course we all speak for ourselves on the forum, donā€™t we?
Iā€™m a spender and I entitle my opinion. You entitle yours, itā€™s how things go.

The longer we play, the more excess of miscellaneous stuff we have. Most people would be shocked when they saw hoarders backpacks in Dragonsoul, including mine. Letā€™s just say having more than a billion gold and over 100k raid tickets isnā€™t uncommon.

My point is the hoarded stuff shouldnā€™t be easily convertable into other usable resources just because there is an excess of something. Especially when in comes to VIP perks.

1 Like

Meh I just want me gold.

2 Likes

For me personally Iā€™d love to see about 2-3 raid ticket deals right now. I canā€™t get enough raid tickets to save my life it seems. I get the daily amount but since Iā€™m pushing the level cap on S4 I burn through them every day.

Yep same here. I came on here hoping to find a way to gain more raid tickets quicklyā€¦ looks like there is none.

Iā€™m curious as to what VIP level you are? I remember I was always burning through them at VIP4. Once you get past that level, i think, is where you start to have a surplusā€¦ Iā€™m now VIP7, still using them for every mode, & Iā€™m practically swimming in raid tickets.

2 Likes

Iā€™m VIP5 and I have over 2000 of them. I sorta wish it didnā€™t take energy to use them. (I know how broken that would be) Iā€™ve played games in the past that let you autoplay(or raid in this game) the level but it didnā€™t cost energy. You canā€™t necessarily progress further if it didnā€™t take energy but grinding for items would be so much easier

Iā€™m VIP 10, thatā€™s 110 free tickets a day. Pretty easy to go through them if youā€™re maxing out stamina often. Any item that requires 20 bits will need 80 raid tokens. It takes about a minute to go through my daily amount.

I suppose they are exchangeable for gold once one reaches vip lvl4?

I propose to do a shop. In which will be for tickets to buy parts of the characters or something else.

Hi! I have 5,000+ raid tickets and I havenā€™t used them often. Is there a way i can dispose, sell or give them to others?

Oh my sweet summer children.
I am Vip 8 and got 6000+ tickets.
Last time I checked it ā€œonlyā€ were about 2k and wondered that I am not able to sell theā€¦

I always use raid, except for the 1500 kill challenge and infected areas (obviously)

I donā€™t care if I canā€™t sell them, maybe their will be a time I can actually use them all.
Otherwise I just keep them, the inventory is so cluttered anyways.

1 Like

Donā€™t ask for, next think youā€™ll know is there be 7* heroes for raid tickets only. Then we will need a higher VIP level to keep upā€¦:rofl:

As a VIP 0 person I would love to get more raid tickets :-D.

I am usually between 1-5 raid tickets at a time, so having a way to get more raid tickets would be good ^^.

If there were an option for people to give or trade raid tickets to others I think that would be really good and then you all donā€™t have to have that many raid tickets :-). Even just having a way to get a pack of raid tickets at VIP 0 would be really good in my view ^^.

You should be able to achieve VIP 1 quite easily, just do the setup process for Theorum Reach. I believe it gives you 50 Diamonds and 10 VIP rings for doing so.

That is enough to unlock VIP 1 and get 20 raid tickets a day.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney