Rants & Grievances (i guess)

the purpose of this is to express ur feelings about A) the forums or B) the game in a form of rants or sadness (grievances). please follow forum rules and keep it as positive as possible! I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE ARGUMENTS, CONTROVERSY, AND FIGHTING

here is my first:
i have decided to not continue my “Mary Poppins” concept series since I have felt that there is no point if people will not see my work that i put into them. it really does hurt my feelings ngl. i do not know… maybe i will just not try altogether as every time i login to the forums, a hero concept i was thinking about doing has already been done.

second of all, the disrespect that PB has shown for F2P and small spenders is just frustrating i know, but we should just remember that it is just a game. it is not that big of a deal. as a F2P i play because it is fun and do not have a huge interest in winning and getting to the top even if it would be nice. i do think, however, that PB should give more thought into doing things for the game and consider everyone and the current state of the world

2 Likes

At least there are 4 likes in your concepts. And it doesn’t matter if your concept have not many comments. Some of my concepts have no comments at all.

Well, I don’t have to make my own Mary Poppins and Bert concept if you want :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

you can, i do not mind at all since I love creativity and looking at others work. i just get self conscious when i do not see feedback on how to improve my concepts :cold_sweat:

1 Like

You can just ask people for feedback about your concept. But your concept on Mary Poppins is pretty good. It’s just your first concept.

i did… and when i do not get a lot of feedback i think that it is bad

now i feel bad for this. I AM VERY VERY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE OR HURT ANYONE’S FEELINGS

I have two rants/grievances:

1. The ads. The ads are just crap. You can either get a zombie game (that looks incredibly inappropriate for the young ones) and an ad for a game called ever merge which Is always crashing and forcing me to watch it over and over until finally it says “no video available” and then I get nothing! There are other ads too but they play so rarely that it’s not worth mentioning them.

And number two:

1. The trash button and the edit button should not be so close together on here! The poor concepts that a slipped finger can destroy…

There is an undo trash button.

Look, my concepts weren’t that good at the beginning. Just check whatever left in “New heroes concept”. They were awful so I started deleting them. But we’re not doing concepts to be recognized. We’re making concepts because that’s what we like to do. It’s true that we like when someone comments and likes our concepts. But even if they don’t, it’s OK. If YOU like your concepts, then it doesn’t matter what the others think. Keep making concepts and day by day you’ll get better.

1 Like

thank you so much. I will keep doing them because they really are fun!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney