Rate that Movie

Since everybody has a different rating for different movies, here is what we are going to do. I am going to say a movie, and you will rate it on a scale of one to five stars (5 meaning excellent and 1 being “meh…”) Let’s get started

The Jungle Book (1967)

• :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2:
  • :star2:

0 voters

1 Like

Which one?

:thinking: Given what just transpired on a thread tonight, don’t you think this is a little unnecessary and a great way to provoke more drama?

5 Likes

I’m assuming that was their inspiration for creating this topic.

Don’t assume, that’s a big issue. Ask and see what the person says before you assume.

Life is about making assumptions though. We’re all constantly doing it.

And the wrong assumption can cause trouble.

Not to worry fellas. I got a plan here. I’m going to take some movie. Then, will compare those with you know what to them. Than, she’ll see for herself it might not be as bad as she thinks.

1 Like

So you made a thread to make Alyssa angry? Because we all know what will happen when you put TP up for ratings.

8 Likes

Gonna agree with Piglet.

Proving that majority of the forums likes/hates that movie is a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E idea. It won’t prove the point to her and will just cause more drama.

I said this, and next time I comment will be to say I told you so. I hope I won’t have to.

8 Likes

No nononono. It’s to ease her conscious. She thinks everybody hates it. But, with this, it will make it a whole lot easier to explain. Unless, you want to go back to arguing with Alyssa…

1 Like

But if people vote 1 star she’ll see that and be upset.

Pray tell, when has explaining worked? This is not a good idea. But if you can avoid any movies that would cause drama, the thread seems like it would be enjoyable in its own right.

6 Likes

Look Piglet, i know argument threads like this haven’t worked in my favor before. But this time, everything is under control. I got this.

1 Like

Well… we’ll see. Only time will tell.

The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh

• :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2:
  • :star2:

0 voters

Like what?

:roll_of_toilet_paper:

6 Likes