Raya and the last dragon Raya

Description Raya comes to the battlefield to find the last dragon stone
Trail Yellow
Entrance see green skill
Victory Raya victoriously smiles as she places her sword on her arm
Defeat Raya kneels on leg in defeat
Quote if we don’t stop and learn to trust one another again it’s only a matter of time before we tear each other apart
Role Control
Position Midline

Friendship
Moana

Moana_Full

Sailing with Moana
Raya goes sailing with Moana to find the last dragon Sisu who comes to life on statue before everyone else find the last dragon
Allies Judy Hoops Joy Woody
Disk name a wary sense of trust
Disk effect Tuk Tuk and Roll shows

Training with Mulan

dialogue_mulan

Mulan
Raya goes training with Mulan to find her dragon friend Mushu who gets lost they must find him
Allies disgust Jasmine Kermit the frog
Faith in royalty
Disk control allies get bonuses
Skills
White skill Raya unsheathes her sword and starts and to slash to slash at every enemy for 6 seconds dealing X damage and removes all shields if she crits an enemy, she gains 80 energy and when she supercrits an enemy, she gains 100 energy. The amount of energy gained from crits and superscript is less effective when Raya crits an enemy above level X.

Green skill Tuk Tuk and Roll Raya rolls in with Tuk Tuk at start of each wave dealing X damage to every enemy and pushing the frontmost enemy to backline. Raya can’t be targeted when using this skill.
Damage Normal

Blue skill Sword Whip Raya targets the farthest enemy and grabs them with her whip sword she then pulls them to the frontline and swings her sword, stunning them for 9 seconds.

Purple skill For the first 10 seconds of battle, Raya usespecially her basic attack on the most wanted enemy. The enemy. Dealing the most damage is automatically given the most wanted status.

Red skill Princess of heart Raya will gain a shield of X HP every time she crits an enemy. Also, everytime Raya uses Sword whip, the damage from whiplash is increased by X.

Some feedback:

First of all, I think it’d be better if you put the skills before the friendships since the friendship disk bonuses affect the skill set.

There are also some formatting issues here that make this harder to properly read and understand (examples provided below).

The part that I bolded needs to be its own sentence because otherwise, this could be misinterpreted as saying that she “removes all shields if she crits an enemy” instead.

This skill is also missing a damage type.

I’m not sure what you were trying to say here. Was it “Raya uses specifically her basic attack”? I don’t think the word “specifically” is needed here.

This skill needs a variable somewhere, either through bonus damage dealt to the Most Wanted enemy while this skill is active or through a level restriction.

You’re missing a skill name here as well.

Is “Whiplash” supposed to be the name of the White Skill? It doesn’t say in the White Skill itself.

You also forgot the 3 stat boosts that Red Skills give.

The image didn’t load right.

I assume you meant “slows”. Does it slow attack or movement speed (or both) and by how much?

… What bonuses specifically? This is way too vague.

Your disks are also missing other stat boosts.

If you have not already, I strongly recommend you take a look at this guide for more advice on improving your concepts.

4 Likes

The quote has to be from Raya. The quote you have is from Benja.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney