Raya Concept (First concept)

Warning!Spoilers of Raya will be given-if you havn’t seen it yet i suggest it!but back to the concept!

Raya rolls into battle with her flashy sword and tuk tuk by her side!
“Note to self…don’t die!”
:star::star:
Role:damage
Position:mid
Victory:she smirks putting her sword behind her shoulder.
Loses:She becomes attacked by drune,becoming stone.
Team:Red
Default Attack:Raya slashes her sword at people doing x amount of damage

White Attack:My pet,tuk tuk :fist:
Raya and tuk tuk enter together ,rolling over creeps dealing x amount of damage.this attack has a chance of shocking people because of how big tuk tuk is.

Green Attack:Drune Run :sparkles:
Drune run over people turning them to stone ( if stone isn’t added then ice ) for 30 seconds,they also do x amount of damage when running.

Blue Attack:Bye bye Drune!
When Raya hits 0 hp,she pulls out her dragon gem,stopping the Drune from turning her into stone,healing her back up half way of her health.

Purple Attack:Kumandra
Raya
gets a shield that allows her to not be blind or frozen/stoned for 60 seconds.This attack might not work for people higher then level 43.

Red Attack:warrior princess
Raya will gain shield of X HP every time an enemy is turned to stone by Drune run,also anytime she uses her default attack,the damage is increased by x amount of damage.

+X skill power
+X basic damage
+X max hp

Friend ships

Mulan and Raya
Disk Name:We Are Warriors!
Disk Effect:Tuk tuk can now target creeps
Other affects
Tuk Tuk can now Target a creep dealing them more damage then others,also turning them to stone dealing x more damage then others.
+X basic damage
+X skill power

Campaign:Raya and Mulan tell each other stories of one another but get interrupted by sneaky creeps.So Raya calls her new friend over,showing off what she can do.
Allies:Ali Shang,Elsa,Demona

Raya And Sisu ( concept 2 )
Disk Name:Kumandra Fixers
Disk Effect:Raya can make people float for 20 seconds
Other effects:
Raya can randomly put a creep with the most HP flying as the fall down taking x amount of damage(10% per star level)
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill power
Campaign:Sisu and Raya were flying around until they ran into a group of kids surrounded by creeps of all shapes and sizes!They fly in grabbing the kids and replacing the kids with themselves so they can fight the creeps.
Allies:Stitch,Kida,Sally

5 Likes

*Runs

Always capitalize names. Tuk Tuk.

job.

Is this the skill name, or just forgetting to put the skill name and accidentally making a mistake?

…?

Replace the # with X.

Overall, good concept for being your first one. :+1: Nice

3 Likes

Thanks,and yes I forgot the purple skill name it was meant to be called Kumandra Is Real or something like that,thanks for the feedback though!

2 Likes

Ummm… they are called skills, not attacks

1 Like

I know,they were little mistakes.

Yeah overall great concept

Okay thus might be a likley concept

1 Like

This is really good!

I’m sorry but this is dead concept, it’s common place not to revive them

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney