Raya Concept

Hi guys :warning:just a quick reminder that this concept contains SPOILERS from raya and the last dragon for many people that haven’t seen the film you’ve been warned.:warning:

This is a likely concept of raya from the new film raya and the last dragon.

Raya

Quote: “look I know it’s your job to try and stop me, but you won’t.”
Description: Raya, princess of heart in kumandra who became known as the guardian of the dragon gem, comes to take her world on the people that betrayed her trust.
Role: Damage
Positions: Last
Stars: :star:
Trial Team: Blue

Animation

Basic Attack: Raya strikes an enemy with her sword dealing x damage

Entrance: Raya walks normally to positions. (changes to P0)

Victory: Raya holds her sword onto her shoulder feeling impressed.

Defeat: Raya drops her sword and gets turned into a stone statue.

Skills

:white_circle:White Skill: Swinging Strikes
:shield:TRUE Damage
Raya’s sword turns into a kris sword that dragged and pulled the backmost enemy and slashes the enemy 4 times dealing x damage with each slashes she had she grants herself X energy.

:green_circle:Green Skill: Arnis Blocker

:facepunch:Normal Damage
Raya uses her Arnis Sticks to dodges an enemy’s basic attack or skill and counters, dealing X damage and gaining Reflect for 3 seconds.

Raya can dodge attack once every 6 seconds.

:large_blue_circle:Blue Skill: Brightest Dragon Gem

Raya uses the broken gem pieces that reaches near the enemy and glows brightly in front of them, blinding the enemies for 8 seconds, enemies that weren’t blinded they loses HP and deals X damage.

:purple_circle:Purple Skill: Eyes Foward
At the beginning of each wave, Raya rides on Tuk Tuk which runs over the enemies dealing X damage to all enemies, stunning them for 6 seconds

Stun may fail against enemies above level Z.

This is what Tuk Tuk looks like

:red_circle:Red Skill: Guardian Of The Dragon Gem
Every 3rd basic attack Raya does stuns the enemy for 4 seconds. she gains X reality and X skill power for the rest of the wave.
Additional Boosts:

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Reality

Friendships

Raya/Ian Lightfoot
Sorcery Evolution
Allies: The Manticore, Barley Lightfoot, Moana
Disk Name: Glowing Wizard Staff
Stronger Allies After Swinging Strikes
Campaign Story: Raya learn Ian’s new magic with his wizard staff that started to turn weaker and makes the magic very stronger upon the enemies who betrayed.

• +X Armor
  • +X Basic Damage
  • “Brightest Gem Pieces” decreases enemies’ attack speed by X% and enemies lose X armor for 8 seconds

Raya/Mulan
Save The World
Allies: Aladdin, Rapunzel, Li Shang
Disk Name: The Secret Key
Immune to Stuns
Campaign Story: The drunns had started destroying the city and Raya along with Mulan embarked themselves to save their people and friends to get shielded by getting turned into stones.

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP to allies
  • Raya’s 3 basic attacks after “Arnis Blocker” will grant the ally she targets to gain X Max HP and X Basic Damage for X seconds

Note: liked my topic if you have seen the film.

7 Likes

Nice… but purple skills don’t take damage(if you think what I said is a mistake, let me know).

If you mean they dont do damage, you would be incorrect

Aladdin’s purple deals damage…

That’s the only one I could think of.

Tron’s purple too

I haven’t seen the movie yet

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney