@polaris Just wanted to fill you in on the recent mega market and black market refresh update within the game itself. For starters I want to say thank you so much for revamping the amounts stamina batteries you can obtain ingame , I really knew this was the best way to bring back the community and get everyone excited again! Logistic wise i have already had 2 really old guild mates rejoin Disney since the update which was really what we were aiming for when these updates were in the planning process! Literally everyone I come across has been in rejoice that they can finally bridge the gap and compete with us elder veteran players! This has caused a huge spike of excitement within the community and within the guild leader inner circle itself! I couldn’t be any happier nor prouder of you guys and gals in the office for growing and taking in ideas from us veteran gaming professionals! This is saying a lot coming from myself because I have had a long long career of staffing and administrating on a great amount of games and forums. Keep up the great work polaris and pb!
Future update ideas
- revamp guild crate to level scaled rewards (maybe add in a fair amount of mod currency and maybe shop refresh and stamina rebuy items)
- Add red hero drinks to ports
- Create and add flashier automated borders to collections shop
- Add season invasion play with extended reward tiers (maybe add 5 more every cap rise)
- Revamp gold crates (maybe as an easy fix take out white/green/blue quality items and add purple/orange/red quality items scaled to team level)
Hope you find this post amusing and enlightening everyone!