Recruiting chat idea

First off I want to make it clear that this was not my idea band that I’m just trying to make it happen. One player in my server (8) mentioned this recently about an idea for a chat specifically for guild ads and players who were looking for a guild (in game). There would also be an invitation system similar to the heists. I’ve contacted others in my server about this idea and they were mostly positive and even some who had similar ideas. This is the best way I can contact other servers atm so I ask you to post your opinion and spread the word in game. The more who back this up the more likely it will happen. This could potentially help many many guilds. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

As mentioned in-game, I find this idea beneficial.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support. Note if it’s possible to friend you on here I just got here and don’t know how. XD

1 Like

I don’t think it doesn’t. Ouch.

Sadly that is the reason why there is the section of Guild Recruiting in the forums. But this would be beneficial for those who rarely use the forums

Another reason why I’m pushing for this. I’ve played for over a year and this is the first time I’ve used the forums! Communication is key so would you like to help by spreading the word to your server?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney